We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Currencymanager problem

I have a grid which is bound to a strongly typed DataTable. I am trying to bind two textboxes to the same datasource in code. This works fine with just a simple txtDescription.DataBindings.Add("Text", tblFacts, "Description"); however it only seems to use the same currencymanager as the grid when I click on a row. when i do this the textboxes show the correct data for the selected row. If I use the up and down arrow keys it does not update. i have switched to doing this manually (which for other reasons is actually preferable) and doing it manually works. but why is this problem occuring? -simon

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 9, 2004 06:57 PM UTC

I am not sure why the grid would be using two different currency manages, one for clicking and one for arrow moving. Are you using a GridRecordNavigationControl? If so, you might try setting grid.BindingContext = this.BindingContext; gridRecordNavigation1.BindingContext = this.BindingContext; just to try to make sure the grid is usingthe same bindingcontext as the form. Can you reproduce this problem in one of our sample, or can you post a sample showing the probelm?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon