We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Please very urgent! when i call the page that include sfDataGrid , the datagrid is not working properly

when i call the page that include sfDataGrid at second time from master Detail page , the datagrid is not working properly. But first time that is working very well.  I attached the screen shots 1.png and 2.png. Same time i have attached the code files

Attachment: SSandCodes_7bb71b8d.rar

1 Reply

DB Deepika Balasubramaniyan Syncfusion Team December 23, 2019 01:41 PM UTC

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.   

We have checked your query DataGrid is not working properly when navigate from master Detail page at SecondTimeand unable to reproduce the issue from our side. When navigate the DataGrid at second time from master detail page will work fine has expected. We have attached the tested sample for your reference and video for the same. 

SfDataGrid version : 17.4.0.39
Xamarin Forms version : 4.3.0.908675

If the sample doesn’t meet your requirement, kindly modify the sample based on your scenario and revert us back with replication, it will be helpful for us to give you a better solution.  

Please let us know the following details:

* SfDataGrid Version
* Xamarin Forms Version
* Device Details

Regards, 
Deepika. 

Loader.
Up arrow icon