We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

EJ2: How to install splitted javascript files

Hi,
When installing "Syncfusion.EJ2.JavaScript", a bundled javascript file ej2.min.js is installed locally. The file is heavy (~ 11MB).
So we would like to have the splitted version instead, so that we can include them separately as needed (eg. ej.grid.min.js,ej.dropdownlist.min.js,ej.pdfviewer.min.js, etc.).
How can we can get these separate files?
Thanks

3 Replies

VR Vairamuthu Ramamoorthi Syncfusion Team December 23, 2019 08:32 AM UTC

Hi, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.  

We have checked your reported query and we would like to suggest you to use our Custom Resource Generator(CRG) to generate the custom script and styles for a set of specific controls that you want. Please refer the below CRG and its help documentation links. 

CRG Application Link:
https://crg.syncfusion.com/ 

Help documentation Link: 

Could you please check the above information and get back to us if you need further assistance? 
Regards, 
Vairamuthu R 

SA Support Arcania December 24, 2019 12:14 PM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Currently we're using Syncfusion v1 on our application and we plan to upgrade to v2.

I have 2 questions:

1)
If I download "Schedule" for example on CRG, is it more or less the equivalent of v1 "ej.schedule.min.js"?

2)
I don't see the v2 equivalent of these files on the list. (We are currently using them):
ej.core.min.js
ej.data.min.js
ej.scroller.min.js
ej.waitingpopup.min.js
ej.editor.min.js"
ej.globalize.min.js
ej.touch.min.js
ej.draggable.min.js
ej.navigationdrawer.min.js
ej.uploadbox.min.js
ej.maskedit.min.js

Do they still exist on EJ2?

Thanks

BS Banupriya Selvaraj Syncfusion Team December 30, 2019 12:53 PM UTC

Hi , 

Query #1 If I download "Schedule" for example on CRG, is it more or less the equivalent of v1 "ej.schedule.min.js"? 

Yes, the both CSG (EJ1) & CRG (EJ2) are similar utilities that are used to generate custom script and style only for a required components into a single file. In CRG, we have also provided option to generate script based on required modules within a component. Please refer the below UG doc link for more details. 

Query #2 I don't see the v2 equivalent of these files on the list. (We are currently using them):…. 

We have looked into this query and we would like to let you know that the equivalent files for the provided script list will be available under each EJ2 packages. For example, core functionalities script is available in ‘ej2-base’ package which is shipped under installation location (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\JavaScript - EJ2\16.3.0.17\Web (Essential JS 2)\JavaScript\ej2-base\dist\global\ej2-base.min.js). 

Please refer the below documentation links and get back to us if you require further assistance. 

EJ2 Getting Started links – Essential EJ2 JavaScript (es5): 

MaskedTextBox: 

SideBar: 

Regards, 
Banupriya 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon