We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

What should I do when running ejChart when using both Syncfusion EJ1 and EJ2?

Hi .

I'm partially migrating a website created with Syncfusion EJ1 to EJ2.

https://www.syncfusion.com/kb/9884/how-to-use-ej1-and-ej2-controls-together
Refer to the above address and put js file as below to proceed.
------------------------------------------- cshtml Contents ----- -----------------------------------
    <link rel='nofollow' href = "~ / Contents / SyncFusion / ej.web.all.min.css" rel = "stylesheet" />
    @ * syncfusion EJ2 BaseForm CSS * @
    <link rel='nofollow' href = "/ Contents / SyncFusionEJ2 / base / bootstrap4.min.css" rel = "stylesheet" />
    <link rel='nofollow' href = "/ Contents / SyncFusionEJ2 / inputs / bootstrap4.min.css" rel = "stylesheet" />
    <link rel='nofollow' href = "/ Contents / SyncFusionEJ2 / popups / bootstrap4.min.css" rel = "stylesheet" />
    <link rel='nofollow' href = "/ Contents / SyncFusionEJ2 / lists / bootstrap4.min.css" rel = "stylesheet" />
    <link rel='nofollow' href = "/ Contents / SyncFusionEJ2 / navigations / bootstrap4.min.css" rel = "stylesheet" />
    <script src = "@ strCDN_URL / Scripts / ej.web.all.min.js"> </ script>
    @ * syncfusion EJ2 BaseForm Javascript * @
    <script src = "/ Scripts / SyncFusionEJ2 / ej2-base.min.js" type = "text / javascript"> </ script>
    <script src = "/ Scripts / SyncFusionEJ2 / ej2-data.min.js" type = "text / javascript"> </ script>
    <script src = "/ Scripts / SyncFusionEJ2 / ej2-lists.min.js" type = "text / javascript"> </ script>
    <script src = "/ Scripts / SyncFusionEJ2 / ej2-inputs.min.js" type = "text / javascript"> </ script>
    <script src = "/ Scripts / SyncFusionEJ2 / ej2-popups.min.js" type = "text / javascript"> </ script>
    <script src = "/ Scripts / SyncFusionEJ2 / ej2-navigations.min.js" type = "text / javascript"> </ script>
    @ * syncfusion EJ & EJ2 Extending scripts * @
    <script> $. extend (ej, Syncfusion) </ script>
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------

While calling the ejChart control that was being used by Syncfusion EJ1, the following error occurs in Chrome Developer Tools.
----------------------------------------- Chrome Developer Tools ------ ---------------------------
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'processOperator' of undefined
    at new t.Predicate (ej.web.all.min.js: 10)
    at t.Query.where (ej.web.all.min.js: 10)
    at ej.web.all.min.js: 10
    at Array.filter (<anonymous>)
    at Object._axisFilter (ej.web.all.min.js: 10)
    at Object._arrangeAxis (ej.web.all.min.js: 10)
    at Object.draw (ej.web.all.min.js: 10)
    at Object.bindTo (ej.web.all.min.js: 10)
    at Object._createChart (ej.web.all.min.js: 10)
    at Object._renderSfChart (ej.web.all.min.js: 10)
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------

Please let me know if there is a way to solve the above problem.
Thank you.

7 Replies

DG Durga Gopalakrishnan Syncfusion Team December 20, 2019 12:23 PM UTC

Hi Jeongkyu, 

We have analyzed your query. To render the EJ1 and EJ2 controls together, please refer overall required files. Currently, referring the separate files are not applicable. Based on that, we have prepared a sample. Please refer the below link. 

Sample 

Kindly revert us, if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Durga

JP jeongkyu park December 22, 2019 05:13 PM UTC

Thank you for your kind reply. I have another question.

The ej.web.all.min.js file or the ej2.min.js file is too heavy beyond almost 10MB.

So, download and install the EJ2 sample executable file (syncfusionessentialstudiowebinstaller.exe) and install it from the path "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Syncfusion \ Essential Studio \ JavaScript-EJ2 \ 17.3.0.14 \ Web (Essential JS 2) \ JavaScript" I want to install and use it in a control.

I would like to use only the js file and css file of the components required by EJ2 and use it lightly.

SM Srihari Muthukaruppan Syncfusion Team December 23, 2019 10:29 AM UTC

Hi Jeongkyu,   

We have analyzed your query. From that we suggest you to use generate chart library alone by using Custom Resource Generator (https://crg.syncfusion.com/). In CRG you can choose and download all chart modules or line series module alone. Please refer the below screenshot to download custom chart script.  

Screenshot: [CRG]  

Kindly revert us, if your problem is not resolved.  

Regards,  
Srihari M.  

JP jeongkyu park December 23, 2019 12:11 PM UTC

Thank Srihari M

Although I didn't write in this article, I tried CRG to use Sidebar before contacting Syncfusion board, but Sidebar didn't work.
(I remember there was a problem with the sublist of the sidebar.)

I use the script from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\JavaScript-EJ2\17.3.0.14\Web (Essential JS 2)\JavaScript" mentioned above to select and use some of the necessary parts. I did it.
The website using the existing EJ1 was found and applied to the RTE (Material Theme) related to the EJ2 control, and the sidebar was also tried as the RTE did, but the CRG was also tried, but another error occurred.

I would like to ask you if you can select only the parts you need based on the dependencies of each component.

I know I'm tired of Syncfusion employees, but it's very important to my job.

Thank you again for your kind reply.

SM Srihari Muthukaruppan Syncfusion Team December 24, 2019 11:51 AM UTC

Hi jeongkyu,  

We have analyzed your query. Based on that we have prepared a sample based on your code in previous sample with EJ1 and EJ2 Chart. We have downloaded scripts from CRG by choosing Accumulation Chart and Sidebar components. Sidebar is rendered fine in our end and we have attached sample in the below link for your reference.   

If you still face this issue. Please share the following information which will be more helpful for further analysis and provide you the solution sooner. 
  • Share the details of component used along with sidebar.
  • Try to reproduce the reported scenario in the above sample
  • Please share your sample (or) code snippet with full configurations.
  • Share the screenshot error details.
Let me know if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Srihari  

JP jeongkyu park December 31, 2019 05:58 AM UTC

Thank Srihari

I checked the source you uploaded. I haven't seen it in another schedule right now, but I'll try it out and contact you later.

Thank you for your kind reply.

SM Srihari Muthukaruppan Syncfusion Team December 31, 2019 05:55 PM UTC

Hi Jeongkyu, 

Thanks for the update. 
We will wait until we hear from you. 
Let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Srihari M 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon