We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

I need different page of Document Editor,Diagram and Spreadsheet with full menu and with dropdown tree on each page

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

150038 Dec 18,2019 01:51 PM UTC Jan 9,2020 04:31 AM UTC ASP.NET MVC - EJ 2 8
Tags: DropDownList
ASIM TAUSIF KHAN
Asked On December 18, 2019 01:51 PM UTC

I need different page of Document Editor,Diagram and Spreadsheet with full menu and with dropdown tree on each page

Vinitha Devi Murugan [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 19, 2019 08:56 AM UTC

Hi ASIM, 
Syncfusion Greetings. 
We could not able to understand your requirement clearly in last post update. Kindly let us know more details about your use case scenario to serve you better.  

Regards,  
M.Vinitha devi 

ASIM TAUSIF KHAN
Replied On December 22, 2019 10:57 AM UTC

I mean to say that i need each mentioned control on differnet pages.with dropdowntree

Vinitha Devi Murugan [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 23, 2019 09:54 AM UTC

Hi ASIM, 

Thanks for your update. 
Can you please confirm us whether the following is your requirement? Or can you please explain your requirement clearly with pictorial representation. It will helpful for us to assist you better. 
  1. Tree view with components (documenteditor, diagram, spreadsheet) listed. When selecting any of the components, selected component has to be opened in new tab? or in the same page?
  2. If it has to be opened in new tab, same tree view should be maintained in each navigated page in order to navigate to other components?
Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

ASIM TAUSIF KHAN
Replied On December 24, 2019 08:18 AM UTC

not threeview,dropdown tree with mentioned component.open in new windows.kindly make sure diagram have the all menu like in attached file

Attachment: Untitled_fea027fa.7z

Sevvandhi Nagulan [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 2, 2020 02:14 PM UTC

Hi ASIM, 

We have checked the reported requirement. We have made the using DropDownList grouping and when you click the list item then it will navigate to different page. Please refer the sample below, 

Regards, 
Sevvandhi N 

ASIM TAUSIF KHAN
Replied On January 7, 2020 10:24 AM UTC

i dont need dropdown but i need dropdown tree component in all three component but on different page.find the attachment

Attachment: Untitled_d68de9f8.7z

ASIM TAUSIF KHAN
Replied On January 7, 2020 12:38 PM UTC

i need the mentioned components in the project and you are opening the syncfusion pages.what dont you understand my simple question.

i need a project with document editor, spreadsheet and diagram which i mentioned above with picture.and i need dropdown tree(ej.dropdowntree) component also attached the picture in all 3 component.

Sureshkumar P [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 9, 2020 04:31 AM UTC

Hi Asim,  

You can navigate the page when you select the items in the DropDownTree component using the select event. You can add your controls in different page and customize the navigation based on your requirements.  

Refer the below code block:  

$('#dropdown1').ejDropDownTree({  
                treeViewSettings: {  
                    fields: {  
                        id: "id",  
                        parentId: "pid",  
                        text: "name",  
                        hasChild: "hasChild",  
                        dataSource: ej.DataManager(localData),  
                        expanded: "expanded"  
                    }  
                },  
                watermarkText: "Navigate to Page",  
                width: "100%",  
                enableFilterSearch: true,  
                select: function (args) {  
                    location.replace("http://localhost:55221/Home/" + args.value);  
                }  
            });  
        });  
    </script>  

Refer to the below link for the sample.  

You can also integrate both EJ2 components & EJ1 controls in the same application. Please refer following documentation,   

Compatibility with EJ2: https://help.syncfusion.com/js/compatibility   

Please let us know if you have any concerns.  

Regards, 
Sureshkumar P 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon