We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

I need different page of Document Editor,Diagram and Spreadsheet with full menu and with dropdown tree on each page

I need different page of Document Editor,Diagram and Spreadsheet with full menu and with dropdown tree on each page

8 Replies

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team December 19, 2019 08:56 AM UTC

Hi ASIM, 
Syncfusion Greetings. 
We could not able to understand your requirement clearly in last post update. Kindly let us know more details about your use case scenario to serve you better.  

Regards,  
M.Vinitha devi 

AT ASIM TAUSIF KHAN December 22, 2019 10:57 AM UTC

I mean to say that i need each mentioned control on differnet pages.with dropdowntree

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team December 23, 2019 09:54 AM UTC

Hi ASIM, 

Thanks for your update. 
Can you please confirm us whether the following is your requirement? Or can you please explain your requirement clearly with pictorial representation. It will helpful for us to assist you better. 
  1. Tree view with components (documenteditor, diagram, spreadsheet) listed. When selecting any of the components, selected component has to be opened in new tab? or in the same page?
  2. If it has to be opened in new tab, same tree view should be maintained in each navigated page in order to navigate to other components?
Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

AT ASIM TAUSIF KHAN December 24, 2019 08:18 AM UTC

not threeview,dropdown tree with mentioned component.open in new windows.kindly make sure diagram have the all menu like in attached file

Attachment: Untitled_fea027fa.7z

SN Sevvandhi Nagulan Syncfusion Team January 2, 2020 02:14 PM UTC

Hi ASIM, 

We have checked the reported requirement. We have made the using DropDownList grouping and when you click the list item then it will navigate to different page. Please refer the sample below, 

Regards, 
Sevvandhi N 

AT ASIM TAUSIF KHAN January 7, 2020 10:24 AM UTC

i dont need dropdown but i need dropdown tree component in all three component but on different page.find the attachment

Attachment: Untitled_d68de9f8.7z

AT ASIM TAUSIF KHAN January 7, 2020 12:38 PM UTC

i need the mentioned components in the project and you are opening the syncfusion pages.what dont you understand my simple question.

i need a project with document editor, spreadsheet and diagram which i mentioned above with picture.and i need dropdown tree(ej.dropdowntree) component also attached the picture in all 3 component.

SP Sureshkumar P Syncfusion Team January 9, 2020 04:31 AM UTC

Hi Asim,  

You can navigate the page when you select the items in the DropDownTree component using the select event. You can add your controls in different page and customize the navigation based on your requirements.  

Refer the below code block:  

$('#dropdown1').ejDropDownTree({  
                treeViewSettings: {  
                    fields: {  
                        id: "id",  
                        parentId: "pid",  
                        text: "name",  
                        hasChild: "hasChild",  
                        dataSource: ej.DataManager(localData),  
                        expanded: "expanded"  
                    }  
                },  
                watermarkText: "Navigate to Page",  
                width: "100%",  
                enableFilterSearch: true,  
                select: function (args) {  
                    location.replace("http://localhost:55221/Home/" + args.value);  
                }  
            });  
        });  
    </script>  

Refer to the below link for the sample.  

You can also integrate both EJ2 components & EJ1 controls in the same application. Please refer following documentation,   

Compatibility with EJ2: https://help.syncfusion.com/js/compatibility   

Please let us know if you have any concerns.  

Regards, 
Sureshkumar P 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon