We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfChart is not being displayed on Shared Project

Hello,

I've been trying to use SfChart with Xamarin forms but I can't get it to work. I followed the documentation :

But it seems to be written for a .net standard or PCL type of project, and mine is a Shared project.

Since I thoroughly  followed the documentation and can't even get a empty chart to render, I guess some more steps are needed for a shared project to properly display a chart.

I have no error whatsoever but the Axis and chart won't render (Title and Center View are displayed)

Could you point me to a related thread or show me a Xamarin forms shared project with sfChart working?

Thank you,

Max

1 Reply

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team December 18, 2019 11:28 AM UTC

Hi Maxim Jamar, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We tried to replicate the reported issue at our end and we afraid that we were not able to reproduce the reported issue. Its working fine with Shared Project and please find the tested sample from the below link. 

If you still face the problem, please provide the chart related code snippet or revert to us by modifying the above sample with replication procedure. This will help us to investigate further and provide you with a better solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Hemalatha M. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon