We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How can I turn Summary on or off at runtime on a Pivotgrid.

I want to be able to change with pivot row has summary rows shown at run time. I tries to use

PivotGridControl1.PivotRows.Item(i).ShowSubTotal = False Where i= the index of the pivot row I want to run off summaries, but nothing happens. I have tries to use the Refresh command but it does not remove the summary row.

3 Replies

TB Thirupathi Bala Krishnan Syncfusion Team December 16, 2019 01:21 PM UTC

Hi George, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We are able to reproduce the reported issue “Unable to hide the row and column subtotal values at runtime” and we have logged an issue report for the same. We will provide the patch file for the reported issue on 23rd  December, 2019. The fix will be available in our next main release Volume 4 SP1 release which is scheduled to be rolled out in February, 2020.

You can track the status of this report through the following feedback link,  

If you have any more specification replication procedure or a scenario to be tested you can add it as a comment in the portal.  

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Thirupathi B.

TB Thirupathi Bala Krishnan Syncfusion Team December 24, 2019 02:28 PM UTC

Hi George, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

We have fixed the reported issue –“Unable to hide the row and column subtotal values at runtime”. Still we need to ensure the stability of our pivot gird control from our end. So we will provide the patch file for the reported issue on 31st December, 2019. 

We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards,
Thirupathi B. 

TB Thirupathi Bala Krishnan Syncfusion Team December 31, 2019 02:13 PM UTC

Hi George,  

Thanks for your patience.

We have fixed the reported issue –“Unable to hide the row and column subtotal values at runtime
”. Now the row and column subtotals are displayed based on the ShowSubTotals property of PivotItem. Please find the patch file from the following location:    

V17.4.0.39 
Recommended approach – exe will perform automatic configuration                
Please find the patch setup here:                                      

Advanced approach – use only if you have specific needs and can directly replace existing assemblies for your build environment                                 
Please find the patch assemblies alone from:   

Please find the Nugets from the below location:                

NOTE
You can change how you receive bug fixes by navigating to the following link and updating your preferences.
https://www.syncfusion.com/support/directtrac/patches

Disclaimer:                               
Please note that we have created this patch for the version 17.4.0.39 specifically to resolve the issues reported in this forum #149928. If you have received other patches for the same version for other products, please apply all patches in the order received. This fix will be included in our upcoming  Volume 4 SP1 release which will be rolled out by February, 2020.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Thirupathi B.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon