We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ASP.NET Core and C#. The hidden gem in plain sight.

I am mainly a full stack JS developer, usually using technologies such as React for front-end and Node (Express Framework for Web Servers) for back-end. Recently I have been doing a ton of research on all things C#, messing with unity, xamarin, building mvc apps, razor page sites, web api's, watching latest conv  tutuapp entions, panels, readin tweakboxg articles etc....

It seems to me so far that microsoft are actually doing an excellent job! The new platform see appvalleyms to be very performant, it's cross platform of course too, great support as it's backed by microsoft, strong security, C# is strongly typed so we have advantages there, has async support.

5 Replies

VR Vairamuthu Ramamoorthi Syncfusion Team December 16, 2019 10:19 AM UTC

Hi David,  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.  

As based on your provided information, we believe that you have been interested to use our Syncfusion - EJ2 Asp.Net Core components. Please refer the following online demo samples and its documentation links for more information. 

EJ2 – ASP Net Core Sample Browser: 

Getting started Doc: 

Help Documentation link: 

Could you please check the above links and get back to us if you need any further assistance? 

Regards, 
Vairamuthu R 

CU Curt July 21, 2020 06:11 AM UTC

Great, I have the same problem as you. Many thanks to the collaborators for supporting this issue.

JA Jesus Arockia Sankaran S Syncfusion Team July 22, 2020 04:55 AM UTC

Hi Curt, 

We are glad that you get the required details. 

Regards, 
Jesus Arockia Sankaran S 

CU Curt July 27, 2020 01:31 AM UTC

I have solved that problem thanks to the instructions above. Thank you

JA Jesus Arockia Sankaran S Syncfusion Team July 27, 2020 05:45 AM UTC

Hi Curt, 

Welcome and thank you for the details. 

Regards, 
Jesus Arockia Sankaran S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon