We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Does (SFChart & SFGauge) internally refer to Bluetooth - iOS missing purpose string in info.plist

Hi 

Does SFChart / SFGauge internally refer to some bluetooth communication as after integrating this I am facing issue while uploading build to test flight faced - 

ITMS-90683 : Missing Purpose String in Info.plist
App info.plist file should contain a NSBluettothAlwaysUsageDescription key with user facing string explaining clearly and completely why your app needs the data.

Can some one please help me on this issue. 

Regards
Pawan Shakya  

2 Replies

PS Pawan Shakya December 16, 2019 09:57 AM UTC

Can someone please help me on this ?

LA Lavanya Anaimuthu Syncfusion Team December 16, 2019 12:32 PM UTC

Hi Pawan Shakya, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

Query : Does SFChart / SFGauge internally refer to some bluetooth communication as after integrating this I am facing issue while uploading build to test flight faced. 

We have validated your query and we would like to let you know we did not used any Bluetooth related properties in our source. We suspect that this problem may arise as a result of the thirty party controls in your application.  

Our Suggestion: 

You must provide permission to access or share files in info.plist for iOS 11 and above version.   

Please follow below steps to enable the access to files using Bluetooth library:  

Open info.plist file.  
info.plist have three tabs at bottom. Click to Source tab. 
Add new entry as Privacy – Bluetooth Peripheral Usage Description.  
Add the Value as This app would like to access bluetooth to be able to share files. (Refer screenshot below)  

Each of the privacy keys map to specific values that are set in the Info.plist. Opening it in a text editor, we’ll see the following:  

Info.plist  

<key>NSBluetoothPeripheralUsageDescription</key>  
<string> This app would like to access bluetooth to be able to share files </string>  

Please let us know if need any further assistance on this. 

Thanks, 
Lavanya A. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon