We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Triggering a load complete event in EJ2

I have created a grid control using syncfusion EJ2 javascript. I want to get details of the following events 1) Load complete event.ie all grid components are loaded completely into the DOM. 2) When the grid is refreshed. Please provide the details regarding these events with code samples.

3 Replies

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team December 11, 2019 10:15 AM UTC

Hi vipin, 

Greetings from  Syncfusion. 

Query#1: Load complete event.ie all grid components are loaded completely into the DOM. 

In EJ2 Grid component, “created” event will be triggered when the component is created and “dataBound” event will triggered after the data is bound to the Grid. In this event all the Grid element will be loaded on DOM. 

Query#2: When the grid is refreshed.  

When the Grid is refreshed the “actionBegin” and “actionComplete” event will be triggered with requestType “refresh”. Also “dataBound” event will be triggered for every refresh. 

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards,  
Pavithra S.  

VI vipin December 12, 2019 12:44 PM UTC

Thanks for your response. I want to know the event when a template in rendered. There is an event that exists in the ej1 version. 

ej.template.render = function (self, selector, data, index) {

};

I want the equivalent event that exists in the ej2.

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team December 13, 2019 05:38 AM UTC

Hi Vipin,  
Query :  I want to know the event when a template in rendered. There is an event that exists in the ej1 version.  

In EJ2 there is no specific event for template render like in EJ1. But you can get template data in the queryCellInfo event itself ( This will be triggered before the cell element is appended to the Grid element ). Please refer the below code example and sample for more information.  

Index.js 
var grid = new ej.grids.Grid({ 
    dataSource: data, 
    columns: [ 
        { field: 'OrderID', headerText: 'Order ID', width: 120 }, 
        { field: 'CustomerID', headerText: 'CustomerID', textAlign: 'Right', width: 125 }, 
        { 
            headerText: 'Address', textAlign: 'Center', 
            template: '#template', width: 150 
        } 
    ], 
    queryCellInfo : function(args){ 

if(args.column.headerText == 'Address'){ 

console.log(args); 
      } 
    },     
    height: 315 
}); 
grid.appendTo('#Grid'); 

index.html 

<div id="container"> 
                <script id="template" type="text/x-template"> 
                        "${ShipCountry}-${ShipAddress}" 
                </script> 
            <div id="Grid"></div>         
        </div> 

Please get back to us if you need further assistance. 

Regards,   
Pavithra S  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon