We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Is there a way launch table dialog when clicked on table icon in the toolbar instead of menu currently being displayed

Is there a way launch table dialog when clicked on table icon in the toolbar instead of menu currently being displayed?

I am currently using pure javascript. Please help me

2 Replies

PM Pandiyaraj Muniyandi Syncfusion Team December 11, 2019 05:44 AM UTC

Hi Sampurnima,  

Greetings from Syncfusion support.  

Query: Is there a way to popup create table dialog from toolbar  when I click on the CreateTable toolbar item? currently it brings in a menu of table rows and columns.  

Currently, we doesn’t have any option to achieve your desired requirement. We consider Provide support to open an insert table dialog instead of open from it by clicking CreateTable toolbar item as feature request from our end and the feature will available on mid of January 2020. 

You can now track the current status of the report, review the proposed resolution timeline, and contact us for any further inquiries through this link: https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/10678/  

Regards,  
Pandiyaraj 

IS Indrajith Srinivasan Syncfusion Team January 23, 2020 09:50 AM UTC

Hi Sampurnima,

Thanks for your patience  

We have provided the support for “Inserting table dialog instead of open from it by clicking CreateTable Toolbar Item” and the fix is now available in the latest version 17.4.44. Can you please update your package to the latest version to resolve the issue in your end. We have also prepared a sample based on your requirement.

Regards,

Indrajith 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon