We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Time zone in InLine View

Hi,

How can I change the hour format in Inline View?

I saved the date time format dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm (24hrs) and the component change this format to HH:mm PM/AM when I click one day that have one or more appointment.

Thanks a lot.

5 Replies

IR Indumathi Ravichandran Syncfusion Team December 10, 2019 11:14 AM UTC

Hi Henrique, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Based on the provided information, we have checked the mentioned issue “InlineView Timeformat was changed when tapping cell with one or more appointments” and we are unable to replicate the issue from our end. We have prepared the simple sample with the mentioned format. It is working fine as expected when tap the cell with more appointments. Please find the sample and screenshot from the following link. 

We have tested with Syncfusion update version 17.3.0.34 and Xamarin.Forms version 3.6.0.344457 in the Honor 9N device

Please check the sample and let us know if you still facing the same issue? If not, please modify the sample based on your scenario and revert us with following details, 

·       Device configuration details 
·       Issue reproducing video (if possible) 
·       Syncfusion and Xamarin.Forms update version 

It will be helpful for us to check on it and provide you solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Indumathi R 

HE Henrique December 23, 2019 07:25 PM UTC

Indumathi,

I sended (https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag4DHt3KW8wGgaxD-Dl6PPxVV6yU9g?e=2bZLpN) one picture explain better about my situation. I think that you understand my question now.

For me the correct demonstration form is: 07:00 - 08:00 without AM and PM and Culture Format pt-BR (Brazil). Therefore 13:00 - 14:00 - 15:00... after 12:00 PM.

Tks

KA Karthikraja Arumugam Syncfusion Team December 24, 2019 05:26 AM UTC

Hi Henrique, 

Thank you for the update. 

We have checked your requirement of “Displaying InlineView appointment in HH:mm time format”, As per Schedule implementation Inline view appointment doesn’t display in device time format and your requirement can be achieved by setting the TimeTextFormat property of MonthInlineViewStyle in OnMonthInlineLoadedEvent

Please refer the following code example for the same, 

[C#] 

schedule.OnMonthInlineLoadedEvent += Schedule_OnMonthInlineLoadedEvent; 

private void Schedule_OnMonthInlineLoadedEvent(object sender, MonthInlineLoadedEventArgs e) 
{ 
            var appointments = e.appointments.Cast<ScheduleAppointment>().ToList(); 
            MonthInlineViewStyle monthInlineViewStyle = new MonthInlineViewStyle(); 
            if (appointments != null && appointments.Count > 0) 
            { 
                monthInlineViewStyle.TimeTextFormat = "HH:mm"; 
            } 

e.monthInlineViewStyle = monthInlineViewStyle; 
} 

We have prepared a sample based on your requirement, 
Sample link: ScheduleInlineView 

You can also refer our UG documentation to know more about MaskedEditor, 

We hope this helps. If the shared information doesn’t meet your requirement kindly revert us with more details such as SfSchedule version, time format provided element and platform. It will be helpful for us to analyze further and provide you the best solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Karthik Raja A 

HE Henrique January 2, 2020 10:40 PM UTC

Nice Solution! Tks a lot!

KA Karthikraja Arumugam Syncfusion Team January 3, 2020 04:55 AM UTC

Hi Henrique, 

Thank you for the update. 

We are glad that the provided information helped you to achieve your requirements. Please get in touch with us if you would require further assistance. 

Regards, 
Karthik Raja A 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon