We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DropDownList of EditTemplate inside the GridColumn is not rendering sometimes

Good day,

I have a dropdown inside the EditTemplate of a GridColumn (Status). The dropdown doesn't render some times. I also get some errors on the console.

Mind you, this only happens sometimes and I get the following errors in this case.

Code:

<GridColumn Field=@nameof(Order.Status) HeaderText="Status" ValidationRules="@(new { required=true})" TextAlign="TextAlign.Center">
                    <EditTemplate Context="ord">
                        @{
                            var order = (ord as Order);
                            <label class="e-float-text e-label-top e-edittemplate" style="position:relative;padding-left:0;color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)">Status</label><br>
                            <EjsDropDownList HeaderTemplate="Status" TValue="string" ID="Status" Text="@(order.Status)" Value="@(order.Status)" Placeholder="Select Status" DataSource="@orderStatus">
                            </EjsDropDownList>
                        }
                    </EditTemplate>
                    <FilterTemplate Context="Status"></FilterTemplate>
                </GridColumn>

@Code{
            public List<string> orderStatus = new List<string> { "Open", "Accepted", "Delivered", "Closed" };
}

Kindly help me.

Regards.
Junaid

1 Reply

SD Saranya Dhayalan Syncfusion Team December 10, 2019 10:11 AM UTC

Hi Junaid, 

Thank you for contacting Synfusion support, 

We have checked your reported issue. We are not able to reproduce it in our end. Attached screenshot issue (cannot read property 'getboundingclientrect' of null.setMouseXY) is not related to dropdownlist releated. Please provide the below information to proceed further. So that it will be very helpful for us to check in our end and provide you a better solution. 
We have created the sample based on your scenario. Please find the below sample link: 

Before we proceed further, we would like to know the following details. 

1.       Any other components you have rendered in the page. 

2.       Please reproduce your reported issue in the attached sample. 

Regards 
Saranya D 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon