We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Zoomfactor Auto Focus problem.

Hello. 

I have a problem on mobile browser. When i swipe to scroll or pinch to zoom in/out , editor is focusing to cursor. I cant move around document. 

I found a solution. I added a button to view. Read Mode/ Edit Mode. 

When i click to Read Mode it is adding a new div to front of page. I'm blocking all page events. After, i wrote my events. I'm detecting pinch or scroll events on Blocker Div.

Its working fine for scroll and zoom. 

But when i set zoomFactor of document editor, its auto focusing to editor. I dont want this. Because user in Read Mode.

Can you help me ? I added an attachment.

Attachment: syncfussion_a03d1cbc.rar

3 Replies

HC Harini Chellappa Syncfusion Team December 5, 2019 02:19 PM UTC

Hi Mustafa,

Currently we are validating the reported scenario. We will update more details on this Dec 9, 2019.

Regards,

Harini C

MK Mustafa Kaya December 5, 2019 04:58 PM UTC

Hello, 

I found solution after 3 days!...

Container TouchUp event auto focusing to cursor. I removed it but some problems arose. And i found this solution. 

I removed touchup event after i added again 200 ms later. 

var timer;
        $('#container_editor_viewerContainer').on("touchmove",function () {
            window.clearTimeout(timer);
            $('#container_editor_viewerContainer')[0].removeEventListener("touchend", documenteditor.viewer.onTouchUpInternal);
            timer = window.setTimeout(function () {
                $('#container_editor_viewerContainer')[0].addEventListener("touchend", documenteditor.viewer.onTouchUpInternal);
                window.clearTimeout(timer);
            }, 200);
        });

HC Harini Chellappa Syncfusion Team December 6, 2019 03:56 PM UTC

Hi Mustafa,

Thank you for the update.

We have logged this as a bug and fix will be included in our upcoming patch release which is tentatively scheduled on Jan 2, 2019.

Regards,

Harini C

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon