We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to add metadata key value pair in treegrid

Hi, how to add key value pair in treegrid for one of a column and how to set and get the entered values.

please find the below url i need similar kind of function in syncfusion treegrid

Thanks,
Dayakar

4 Replies

GL Gowri Loganathan Syncfusion Team December 4, 2019 01:28 PM UTC

Hi Dayakar, 
Thanks for using Syncfusion Products. 

Query: how to add key value pair in treegrid for one of a column and how to set and get the entered values. 
We analysed your query at our end and we need some details to achieve your requirement. 

Kindly provide the following details 
1.Can you share the TreeGrid UI representation with a sample json data. 
2.Can you share the treegrid code snippet. 

Please revert us if you need further assistance. 
Regards, 
Gowri VL. 

DR Dayakar Reddy December 4, 2019 03:49 PM UTC

Hi, i attached code and metadata column should be custom control. metadata field is jsondata of key value pair , the metadata control should be like in the link below 
user should have option to add or remove key value pair in that control as below link

Attachment: angularcorewebapitreegrid_3e027a81.zip

DR Dayakar Reddy replied to Dayakar Reddy December 5, 2019 02:26 AM UTC

hi, please find image , i am looking for such functionality in grid for one column , use can add or edit or remove key value pair in metadata. 

Attachment: meta_6c875b84.zip

GL Gowri Loganathan Syncfusion Team December 5, 2019 01:18 PM UTC

Hi Dayakar, 

Thanks for the update. 

We have analysed your query at our end and we need some more details to proceed further.As per the screenshot provided in your previous update we suspect that you want to add this saved data to your metadata column of TreeGrid. 
We have attached the screenshot to confirm whether you want this type of editing. 

DialogTemplate  

Kindly refer the below link for dialogTemplate documentation:- 

Please share us the below details. 
1.Treegrid output screenshot. 
2.Type of editing that you need. 

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Gowri V L. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon