We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfRotator is not showing images depends on TextVisible property value

In SfRotator version: 17.3451.0.14 for Xamarin Android i have found that its not showing my images when TextVisible is set to false:
printscreen1
or is showing Images when TextVisible is set to true but with gray bar in the bottom:
printscreen2

Anybody knows why its working like this, and how to fix this to show images without this bar in the bottom ?

3 Replies

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team December 2, 2019 12:24 PM UTC

Hi Pawel, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have analyzed your query and created sample based on your provided details. But we were unable to reproduce the reported issue. Please check the tested sample in below 

Sample link: 

Can you please provide the following details to check the reported issue at our side and provide a possible solution at earliest? 

1.       Code snippet related with SfRotator

2.       If possible, please sent the modified sample of above one with proper replication procedure. 

Regards, 
Hemalatha M. 

PM Pawel Mucha December 10, 2019 08:16 AM UTC

Hello, thanks for reply, i was testing your example with my images, and its working ok so than i was trying to prepare minimal model, base on my code to cut-paste exacly part of a code that i am using, and when i put it into a new Xamarin-Android project its started working ok. So i was trying to find differences, the first difference is that i am using many Xamarin.Android.Support libraries. On another view i was still using Android.Support.ViewPager so i decided to remove it and try once again. I dont have resharper so there wasn't any easy way to find out which of those nugets are no longer needed so i spent some time to deinstall one after another and than install only those that were used in code. In the end its better, its in 90% of views rendering images correctly with flag TextVisible=false but sometimes its still empty, so i will dig more. I will post here a solution when i will found one.

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team December 10, 2019 08:57 AM UTC

Hi Pawel, 

Thanks for your update. 

We will wait until hear from you. 

Regards, 
Hemalatha M. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon