We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

The type "PdfloadedDocument" exist in both "Syncfusion.Pdf.Base" and "Syncfusion.Pdf.Portable"

Hi ,

I want to convert a pptx file to pdf and view it like pdf file, so when i install nuget Syncfusion.PresentationToPdfConverter , i have this error "The type "PdfloadedDocument" exist in both "Syncfusion.Pdf.Base" and "Syncfusion.Pdf.Portable"", how can i resolve this error

1 Reply

VA Vijayasurya Anandhan Syncfusion Team November 26, 2019 12:19 PM UTC

Hi Nguyen,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

From the provided details, we suspect that you have used both "Syncfusion.Pdf.Base.dll" and "Syncfusion.Pdf.Portable.dll" in your application and so the conflict occurs. Based on the platform our package will be varied. Since you have mentioned that you have been trying to convert the presentation to PDF, please find the assemblies required details from our UG documentation page.

Please find other related UG documentation page details from the following table.

Query 
UG link 
NuGet packages required based on platform 
Code example to convert the presentation document to PDF 
We have prepared a sample to meet your requirement, please download the ASP.Net Core sample from the following link.
https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/149428/ze/Presentation_to_PDF1531059623.zip

In this sample, we have done the following things:
1. Load the existing presentation document.
2. Converted the Presentation to PDF.
3. Saved the generated PDF document.

Please let us know if you have any questions.  

Regards,
Vijayasurya A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon