We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

How to create an addional row for each item

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

149419 Nov 25,2019 10:36 PM UTC Nov 26,2019 01:56 PM UTC Xamarin.Forms 1
Tags: SfDataGrid
Sascha
Asked On November 25, 2019 10:36 PM UTC

I'm looking at all your kb's and documentation and there does not appear to be a way to add "an additional row per item"

I'm  not trying to create an additional row, more like an additional row WITHIN the row.

It the below image I've attempted this by abusing a column, but the entire row adjusts and its not what I want, you can see below that a regular collectionview where I've done what I want.

Karthikraja Kalaimani [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 26, 2019 01:56 PM UTC

Hi Sascha,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

Currently we does not a have support for your requirement and we have already logged feature request for the same.  

You can now track the status of this feature request here, 

At the planning stage for every release cycle, we review all open features and identify features for implementation based on specific parameters including product vision, technological feasibility, and customer interest. We will let you know when this feature is implemented.  

If you have any more specification/suggestions to the feature request, you can add it as a comment in the portal. 

Regards, 
Karthik Raja

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon