We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to create an addional row for each item

I'm looking at all your kb's and documentation and there does not appear to be a way to add "an additional row per item"

I'm  not trying to create an additional row, more like an additional row WITHIN the row.

It the below image I've attempted this by abusing a column, but the entire row adjusts and its not what I want, you can see below that a regular collectionview where I've done what I want.

1 Reply

KK Karthikraja Kalaimani Syncfusion Team November 26, 2019 01:56 PM UTC

Hi Sascha,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

Currently we does not a have support for your requirement and we have already logged feature request for the same.  

You can now track the status of this feature request here, 

At the planning stage for every release cycle, we review all open features and identify features for implementation based on specific parameters including product vision, technological feasibility, and customer interest. We will let you know when this feature is implemented.  

If you have any more specification/suggestions to the feature request, you can add it as a comment in the portal. 

Regards, 
Karthik Raja

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon