We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Is it possible to set the background colour for an entire row?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

149414 Nov 25,2019 05:02 PM UTC Nov 27,2019 12:28 PM UTC Xamarin.Forms 1
Tags: SfTreeView
Darren
Asked On November 25, 2019 05:02 PM UTC

I am trying to set the background colour for a row in the SFTreeView within Xamarin.Forms in an XAML file.  I can change the colour across most of it by using a grid and putting a Boxview in, but the expander is always the same colour as the SFTreeview Background.

I can see how I could create a custom expander to do it but I would like to use the current Expander Icons and not sure where I can use those from or bind them in if creating a custom expander.

Gnana Priya Namasivayam [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 27, 2019 12:28 PM UTC

Hi Darren, 

Thank you for using the Syncfusion product. 

We have checked the reported query from our side. We would like to inform you that if your requirement is to customize the expander icon then you can achieve icon customization using ExpanderTemplate. Kindly refer to our documentation to customize TreeViewExpanderTemplate. 

Else if your requirement is to customize the complete TreeViewItem then you can achieve by defining ExpanderWidth & Indentation as 0  and defining custom converters for indexation, expander icons. We have attached the sample, kindly go through the sample from the following link. 

We hope the above solution meets your requirements. If not, please revert us your requirement clearly in detail. 

Regards, 
Gnana Priya N 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon