We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Is it possible to set the background colour for an entire row?

I am trying to set the background colour for a row in the SFTreeView within Xamarin.Forms in an XAML file.  I can change the colour across most of it by using a grid and putting a Boxview in, but the expander is always the same colour as the SFTreeview Background.

I can see how I could create a custom expander to do it but I would like to use the current Expander Icons and not sure where I can use those from or bind them in if creating a custom expander.

1 Reply

GP Gnana Priya Namasivayam Syncfusion Team November 27, 2019 12:28 PM UTC

Hi Darren, 

Thank you for using the Syncfusion product. 

We have checked the reported query from our side. We would like to inform you that if your requirement is to customize the expander icon then you can achieve icon customization using ExpanderTemplate. Kindly refer to our documentation to customize TreeViewExpanderTemplate. 

Else if your requirement is to customize the complete TreeViewItem then you can achieve by defining ExpanderWidth & Indentation as 0  and defining custom converters for indexation, expander icons. We have attached the sample, kindly go through the sample from the following link. 

We hope the above solution meets your requirements. If not, please revert us your requirement clearly in detail. 

Regards, 
Gnana Priya N 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon