We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Scheduler demo examples doesn't work

Hi,

On firefox 60.8 ESR and IE11 the scheduler doesn't work.
On IE11, i see nothing.
On firefow 60.8 ESR i try drag'n'drop example (i'm developping an app with this component) and i get an error on the console TypeError: r is undefined in a chunk js.
Could you explain me how to correct this bug ?

Thank you in advance.

5 Replies

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team November 26, 2019 12:07 PM UTC

Dear Customer, 

Syncfusion Greetings. 

We have checked your query and IE does not have promise support. To enable promise in IE, polyfill can be installed as a npm package with the command  

npm install es6-promise-polyfill  

This command will install the polyfill and promise is supported in IE.  

For further details, refer the links, 

Refer this below general solution for this :  

We were unable to reproduce the reported issue for firefox, so we suggest you clear your browser cache and check it once. If your problem is still not clear, please share your sample with us. We will check and update you the solution.  

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

TF Thierry FRIGOUT November 26, 2019 01:15 PM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your help. I've trouble to do drag'n'drop with your demo page for react scheduler control. I can't do drag'n'drop of event or external event.
To reproduce the problem with an other PC. I download a VM Windows 7 marchine and install firefox 60.7 ESR (i make a mistake with the version sorry) and go to your demo site  : 

Have you any advise ?
Thank you in advance.

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team November 27, 2019 09:58 AM UTC

Dear Customer, 

Thanks for your update. 

Q1: React demo samples is not rendered in IE11. 

We could reproduce the reported issue in our react sample browser and logged the below bug report and fix will be included in our upcoming Volume 4 Main release which is expected to roll out by mid of December 2019. We would appreciate your valuable patience until then. 

Q2: Drag & Drop not working in Firefox 60.8 ESR. 

In the latest version of Firefox browsers, we've tested the reported issue, it will work fine. We therefore recommend that you use the new Firefox browser update. 

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

TF Thierry FRIGOUT November 28, 2019 08:51 AM UTC

Hi,

OK for IE.
Unfortunately for firefox, we can't change navigator version like that. Have you got any temporary to help me ?

Thanks

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team November 29, 2019 09:34 AM UTC

Dear Customer, 

Thanks for your update. 

There are currently no workaround options for overcoming the reported issue in Firefox, so we'll consider it as a bug at our end and logged the bug report below and fix will be included in our first patch release after Volume 4, which is expected to roll out by the end of December 2019. We would appreciate your valuable patience until then. 

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon