We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfChart Legend Issue with Xamarin.Forms and MacOS Catalina

Hello,

I use SfChart in an application build with Xamarin-Forms which runs on MacOS.  I tried the app on Catalina and the SfChart won't display if the Legend is shown.  I fI comment out Legend code, everything runs fine.

Code for legend looks like this:
                             chart.Legend = new ChartLegend();
            chart.Legend.DockPosition = LegendPlacement.Right;
            chart.Legend.ItemMargin = new Thickness(0, 4, LegendRightMargin, 4);
            chart.Legend.LabelStyle.FontFamily = "Roboto-Regular";
            chart.Legend.LabelStyle.FontSize = LegendFontSize;

Here is the error message:
NSInternalInconsistencyException: could not dequeue an item of kind: NSCollectionElementKindItem with identifier LegendCell - must register a nib or a class for the            identifier, or name a nib or class to match the identifier

Do someone hava an idea what the issue is and how to fix it ?

Thanks,
Benoit

2 Replies

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team November 20, 2019 01:34 PM UTC

Hi Benoit Lauzon, 

Greetings from syncfusion. 

We have confirmed “NSInternalInconsistencyException is thrown in ChartLegend for the most recent MacOS Catalina(v10.15)” as a bug and logged a defect report. For more information, please follow-up the support incident under your login. 

Regards, 
Hemalatha M. 

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team December 10, 2019 08:38 AM UTC

Hi Benoit Lauzon,  

Thanks for your patience. 

The reported issue fix “NSInternalInconsistencyException is thrown in ChartLegend for the most recent MacOS Catalina (v10.15) has been included in our Weekly NuGet Version: 17.3.0.34 

Note: Please clear the nuget cache, before use the latest one.    

Please check and let us know if you have any concern on this.   

Regards, 
Hemalatha M. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon