We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Getting calculated value instead of formula when reading excel file using ExcelRW

Hi, I have a problem in that the Text property andthe value property returns the formula in the excel file i am reading. is there anyway to get the calculated value. The code below is similar to my intention foreach (Syncfusion.ExcelRW.IRange currentCell in UsedCells) { mySyncfusionGrid[row, col] = currentCell.Value; } vinod

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 8, 2004 01:01 PM UTC

Hi Vinod, Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Essential ExcelRW. We have already added a property that returns the calculated value. However , the change has not been included in the version that is available for download. Also, are you using the eval version?. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >Hi, >I have a problem in that the Text property andthe value property returns the formula in the excel file i am reading. is there anyway to get the calculated value. >The code below is similar to my intention > >foreach (Syncfusion.ExcelRW.IRange currentCell in UsedCells) >{ >mySyncfusionGrid[row, col] = currentCell.Value; >} > >vinod

VI vinod June 8, 2004 01:16 PM UTC

Hi Stephen, I am using a binary only, registered Essential Suite 2.0.5.1. Thanks Vin

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 8, 2004 02:03 PM UTC

Hi Vinod, Thanks for the info. I will send you the updated build later today. Could you go ahead and create a Direct Trac indicent in this regard. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >Hi Stephen, >I am using a binary only, registered Essential Suite 2.0.5.1. >Thanks Vin

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon