We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

show selected records onload page

Hi,

i have a filtering in my datagrid which is affected from dropdown selection. İ can filter  my product by langcode. 
For each product are langcode english and german available.  Onload the datagrid  conains all products with langcode english and german but i dont want this. İ want that datagrid default shows only english products onload. Only when the user change the language the filtering should working. The Filtering is working without problem. How can i do this?

Also i dont want the first empty row is showing. (please look at screenshot) How can i solve this? 

Attachment: products_4a4cccdc.zip

1 Reply

TS Thavasianand Sankaranarayanan Syncfusion Team November 12, 2019 11:20 AM UTC

Hi Nurhan, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

Based on your query we suspect that you want to load the Grid with langcode as English. We can achieve your requirement using the filterSettings API in Grid. We have already discuss about this query in the following documentation. 

If the above mentioned documentation is not accomplished your requirement then please get back to us.  

Regards, 
Thavasianand S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon