We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Swipe showing blank in opposite direction when IsScrollingEnabled="false"

Hey Guys,

Whenever i set IsScrollingEnabled="false" in my listview, it seems like it is creating a new instance of Swipe direction and making it blank in an opposite direction.

Is this an expected behavior?

I will say that i have loved using your controls.

Thank you for your quick response.

3 Replies

GP Gnana Priya Namasivayam Syncfusion Team November 11, 2019 10:47 AM UTC

Hi Josh,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We have checked the reported issue by enabling the swiping feature and we are unable to replicate it from our side and we didn't face any blank space as reported. We have attached the tested sample for your reference, please find the sample from below

Tested device configuration : Mi A1 9.0 & Moto G5 7.

Can you please check the sample and let us know whether you're still facing the same issue and the provided sample as well? if not, kindly modify the sample based on your scenario and revert back to us with the video or explain your application scenario in detail or complete XAML & code behind codes. It will be helpful for us to check on it and provide you the appropriate solution.

Regards,
Gnana Priya N

JO Josh November 16, 2019 07:08 AM UTC

Thank you so much for the response. I wanted to update that i was able to figure my issue out. I was nesting the listview inside a scrollview and i believe it was trying to use the height of the parent which was -1 so that was making it have weird behavios. I looked into this https://help.syncfusion.com/xamarin/listview/working-with-sflistview#loading-listview-inside-scrollview and was able to move my listview properties to the code behind. I set the listview heightrequest to the height request of the parent scrollview. I also set the scrollview height request (if you don't set it it was showing it as -1)

<ScrollView x:Name="Josh" Orientation="Vertical" VerticalOptions="FillAndExpand" HorizontalOptions ="FillAndExpand" BackgroundColor="White" HeightRequest="500" >

ListView.HeightRequest = Josh.HeightRequest;

Thanks for an awesome documentation.

GP Gnana Priya Namasivayam Syncfusion Team November 18, 2019 05:57 AM UTC

Hi Josh,

Thanks for the update.

We are glad that the reported issue has been resolved at your end. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance from our side.

Regards,
Gnana Priya N

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon