We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Inline appointments in the past don't always show correct on iOS 13

Hello,

i have three appointments in my scheduler, all start before midnight and end after midnight the next day:

- appointment 1:  6th Nov. 23:30 - 7th Nov. 00:30
- appointment 2: 29th Oct. 23:00 - 30th Oct. 01:00
- appointment 3: 24th Oct. 23:30 - 25th Oct. 00:30

The first two appointments show up correct in the scheduler week view.

The third appointment (the one on 24th Oct) does not show correct in the weekview. It doesn't show up on 24th and 25th Oct. It only is on the 24.th Oct and looks like it starts at 00:30 and ends at 23:30 o the 24th Oct.

This behavior is both on simulator and device with iOS 13. On Android all appointments are dispalyed correct.

Please see the attached sample project.

Xamarin.Forms 4.1.0.778454
Syncfusion.Xamarin.Core 17.3.0.26
Syncfusion.Xamarin.SfSchedule17.3.0.26

Regards,
  Kalle

Attachment: Schedule_16645f85.zip

5 Replies

KA Karthikraja Arumugam Syncfusion Team November 11, 2019 11:04 AM UTC

Hi Kalle, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Currently, we are checking the reported issue with Schedule appointment. We will validate and update you further details on or before November 13, 2019. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Karthik Raja A 

AK Ajith Kumar Senthil Kumar Syncfusion Team November 13, 2019 01:58 PM UTC

Hi Kalle,     

Thanks for your patience.    

We can able to reproduce the reported issue “Appointment not rendering properly (timezone) with day light savings time in Xamarin.iOS platform” and logged issue report for the same. We will fix the issue and include the issue fix in our upcoming Weekly Nuget release which is planned to roll out on 26, November 2019. We appreciate your patience until then.    

You can track the status of this report through the below feedback link.   

Note: The provided feedback link is private, you need to login to view this feedback.    

Regards,    

UN Unknown December 4, 2019 10:11 AM UTC

Hi,

i cannot access that link, i get "Access Denied This private feedback is not associated with your account.", so i cannot see if this bug is fixed or not.

Looks to me if it is still unfixed in v17.3.0.30.

Regards,
  Kalle

IR Indumathi Ravichandran Syncfusion Team December 4, 2019 12:13 PM UTC

Hi Kalle,    

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.   

Due to complexity we are unable to include this issue fix in our November 26, 2019 Weekly Nuget release, we will include it in our upcoming Weekly Nuget release, which is expected to be rollout on December 10, 2019. We appreciate your patience until then. Now, we have provided the access to view the details and please check it again.   

Regards,   
Indumathi R    

IR Indumathi Ravichandran Syncfusion Team December 10, 2019 01:54 PM UTC

Hi Kalle,                    

We have fixed the reported issue “Schedule showing inapporopriate time for Appointments” and included the issue fix in our latest Weekly NuGet release update version 17.3.0.34 which is available for download (nuget.org). 

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this update. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards,
Indumathi R   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon