We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Unable to set tooltip to the bottom of node for initial render

Hi,

I am unable to set tooltip to the bottom of node for initial render(i.e. the tooltip is getting set to bottom after an interaction in the canvas).

Node Tooltip is set with `position: 'BottomRight', relativeMode: 'Object'`.

Please let me know if any property has to be set or changed.

Regards,
Sudhanshu

2 Replies

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team November 7, 2019 04:47 PM UTC

Hi Sudhanshu, 

We have logged “Tooltip position is not working at initial rendering” as a defect. The fix for this issue is estimated to be available on 20th November, 2019. 

You can track the status of the issue from the below feedback link

Regards, 
Shyam G 

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team November 19, 2019 03:50 AM UTC

Hi Sudhanshu, 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

We can set a tooltip for node at initial rendering and it is working fine at our end.  Please refer to an code example to define tooltip for node. Could you please check in the below sample? 

Code example: 
let nodes = [ 

id: 'node1', width: 60, height: 60, offsetX: 35, offsetY: 120, 
        annotations: [{ content: 'Customer query', offset: { x: 0.5, y: 1 }, margin: { top: 15 } }], 
        tooltip: { content: 'Queries from the customer', position: 'BottomRight', relativeMode: 'Object' }, 
        constraints:  (NodeConstraints.Default | NodeConstraints.Tooltip) &~NodeConstraints.InheritTooltip, 
        shape: { type: 'Bpmn', shape: 'Event', event: { event: 'Start', trigger: 'Message' } } 
    },  
]; 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon