We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Trouble with schedule object

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

148796 Nov 4,2019 10:56 PM UTC Nov 5,2019 12:06 PM UTC ASP.NET Core - EJ 2 1
Tags: Scheduler
Javier A Aguilera
Asked On November 4, 2019 10:56 PM UTC

Good afternoon,

I'm having trouble with the schedule object, I followed an example in the forums
https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/138191/how-to-apply-background-color-to-cells-appointments-in-schedule-control-in-agenda-view-in

but I'm getting the error "r is undefined", can you help me out please?

I also tried a simpler version of putting in a view: <ejs-schedule id="schedule"></ejs-schedule> according to https://ej2.syncfusion.com/aspnetcore/documentation/schedule/getting-started/ which says that it is enough to get a scheduler but I'm getting the error "r is undefined"

I read some possible ways for things in angular to work with this, but I didnt found something to do in Net Core,

As always, thank you for your hard work!

Vinitha Devi Murugan [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 5, 2019 12:06 PM UTC

Hi Javier, 

Syncfusion Greetings.                     

Please try the sample and try to reproduce the error in a sample if the problem persists else share your example code / runnable sample (if possible ) to proceed further 

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi  

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon