We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Load Grid (with remote data) with selected row (checkbox) and page

Hi, I have a grid using ej.data.UrlAdaptor as dataSource and my application saves the id of the selected row (single select). I want to load the grid selecting the row but not filtering the results, the grid has to select the page of the row id and the row. What is the best and easy way to do that?

Thanks.

1 Reply

TS Thavasianand Sankaranarayanan Syncfusion Team November 5, 2019 12:58 PM UTC

Hi Lucas , 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

We suggest you to follow the below steps to resolve this issue. In your code, you already have the id  for the rows you have selected, by using that id’s you should find out the row indexes. By giving the row indexes into the selectRows method leads to the selection of particular rows. This will done while paging operation. The whole operation is proceed under DataBound event because this event will trigger for each paging of the grid. Documentation links are given below for your reference. 

Note: Once you have click for paging then dataBound event triggers and in that event you can select rows using SelectRows method.    

Documentation Links :  

Please get back to us if you need further assistance 

Regards, 
Thavasianand S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon