We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Gradient view not working in XAML Previewer

Hi,

I'm testing the SfGradientView control. I have got it working however it's not displaying in the Xamarin Forms XAML Previewer window for me. 

Should it work?

Thanks,
Mark

5 Replies

VR Vignesh Ramesh Syncfusion Team November 1, 2019 02:13 PM UTC

Hi Mark, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have checked the reported problem and it is reproduced in framework level while rendering gradient paints. So, we have reported this issue to Xamarin Forms. Please find the like below. 

We will update you the further details, once we got solution from Xamarin Forms. 

Regards, 
Vignesh. 

MA Mark November 4, 2019 03:03 AM UTC

Thanks! Interestingly the link doesn't work, it says it's been moved, do you still have access to it?

VR Vignesh Ramesh Syncfusion Team November 4, 2019 02:34 PM UTC

Hi Mark, 

It seems they have moved the reported issue to another repository. Now, we also not able to see that report. So, we've raised another query regarding this. Once we got a solution from Xamarin.Forms, we will update further details to you. 

Regards, 
Vignesh. 

MB Muhammed Bilal replied to Vignesh Ramesh April 23, 2020 03:21 PM UTC

Hi Mark, 

It seems they have moved the reported issue to another repository. Now, we also not able to see that report. So, we've raised another query regarding this. Once we got a solution from Xamarin.Forms, we will update further details to you. 

Regards, 
Vignesh. 

Isn't that still working?

RS Ramya Soundar Rajan Syncfusion Team April 24, 2020 09:04 AM UTC

Hi Muhammed Bilal, 

As we mentioned in the previous update, we have raised a query for this issue in Xamarin forum and Xamarin Team considered this as an issue. But the issue is still in open state. Please find the github link for this. 

We will update you once get the solution from Xamarin.Forms. 

Regards, 
Ramya S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon