We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Build in Release mode x64 or in Debug mode x64 doesn't start: Message:System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index out of limits of the matrix.

Hi,
I'm apologize for my english, I hope you will understand anyway my problem:
I'm trying to build a release x64 or x86 of my App.
In visual studio all things go on without errors, the App works without problems.
When I compile any kind of release, the compiler works and produces a release succesfully.
But when I try to open the excutable from the created release, nothing start and I have the log message attach,
I attach also files created from the GatherLogs.
Thanks for support.

Attachment: Logs_7ee96310.rar

5 Replies

AV Abirami Varadharajan Syncfusion Team October 28, 2019 09:35 AM UTC

Hi Gabriele, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We are unable to reproduce the issue. We request you to share your sample or modify the below sample to reproduce the issue which will be helpful for us to validate further from our side and to provide prompt solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Abirami 

GA Gabriele Alessandro October 28, 2019 10:53 AM UTC

Hi,
Thanks for support given me,
I modified the sample app sent to me, simply by running it in debug mode x64 and in x64 release mode, the app works perfectly but when I try to open the executable (see image NOT START) nothing happens. it's the same error that happens with my app, my goal is to create an executable, how can I do it?

Attachment: NOT_START_9a7ebc33.rar

KP Kanniyappan Panneer Selvam Syncfusion Team October 30, 2019 04:48 PM UTC

Hi Gabriele, 

Thanks for your update. 

UWP apps are not like regular Windows apps, and it is not possible to start EXE directly. You need to find your app in the Start menu that you recently debugged via F5 and it should be at the top of recently used apps and launch it from there. 

Please find the below link for more information. 

Regards, 
Kanniyappan P 

GA Gabriele Alessandro November 9, 2019 03:10 PM UTC

thanks, from the start menu works perfecty.

SS Sarasilmiya Shahul Hameed Syncfusion Team November 11, 2019 10:02 AM UTC

Hi Gabriele, 

Most welcome. 

We are glad to know that the reported issue is resolved at your end. Please get back to us if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Sara 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon