We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfListView Unhandled Exception error

In my project im using ListView to display my products and it work. But if i replace ListView with SfListView it just crash and this error coming 

here is my Xaml code:

<syncfusion:SfListView x:Name="listView" 
                ItemsSource="{Binding ListCoffee}" >
            <syncfusion:SfListView.ItemTemplate>
                    <DataTemplate>
                        <ViewCell>
                            <Grid Padding="10" RowSpacing="3" ColumnSpacing="2">
                                <Grid.RowDefinitions>
                                    <RowDefinition Height="40"/>
                                    <RowDefinition Height="50"/>
                                    <RowDefinition Height="35"/>
                                </Grid.RowDefinitions>
                                <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
                                    <ColumnDefinition Width="128"/>
                                    <ColumnDefinition Width="100"/>
                                    <ColumnDefinition Width="100"/>
                                    <ColumnDefinition Width="35"/>
                                </Grid.ColumnDefinitions>

<Image Grid.Row="0" Grid.Column="0"  Grid.RowSpan="3" Aspect="AspectFit" 
                                HorizontalOptions="Center" Source="{Binding ImageSource}" VerticalOptions="Start" HeightRequest="110" WidthRequest="110"/>

<Label x:Name="NameofItem" Grid.Row="0" Grid.Column="1" Grid.ColumnSpan="3" FontSize="16" VerticalOptions="Center"
                                   HorizontalTextAlignment="Center" TextColor="#3c6f9c" Text="{Binding Name}" WidthRequest="30"/>

3 Replies

SR Sangeetha Raju Syncfusion Team October 23, 2019 11:26 AM UTC

Hi Kien, 

Based on the provided information, we suspect that the mentioned issue occurs because of Xamarin.Forms dependency update in our SfListView control, we have upgraded Xamarin.Forms dependency version of SfListView to 3.6.0.344457 in our 17.2.0.46 version (2019 Volume 2 – SP1 release). For using this Syncfusion update or later versions, you must have to set the Android project target version as 9.0 as like below snap shot to resolve this issue.  

We have attached the tested sample for your reference. Please find the sample from the below link. 

Can you please check with the mentioned changes in your application and let us know whether the issue resolved at your end? 

Regards, 
Sangeetha Raju. 

KI Kien.Phat October 24, 2019 02:16 AM UTC

thank you for your support, it's work. Can't think that 's so simple

SR Sangeetha Raju Syncfusion Team October 24, 2019 10:22 AM UTC

Hi Kien, 

Thanks for the update. Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Sangeetha Raju. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon