We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Blazor Grid built-in Toolbar looses added items from Template in version upgrade from 17.3.11 to 17.3.17 when clicked

I've inserted a drop down menu in the grid toolbar using a "template" with html element ID.  In version 17.3.17 it disappears when paging or clicking on a toolbar item (i.e. Edit).  Problem seems to be in ToolbarClickHandler.
I've attached a working version and non-working version, with the only difference being Syncfusion version number.

Toolbar with menu

After paging..

Attachment: BlazorApp2withV17311_34cede6c.zip

1 Reply

VN Vignesh Natarajan Syncfusion Team October 17, 2019 12:39 PM UTC

Hi Travis,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion forums. 

Query: “In version 17.3.17 it disappears when paging or clicking on a toolbar item (i.e. Edit). 

We are able to reproduce the reported issue in the provided sample. Since it is a known issue, we have logged the defect report internally and fixed the issue. Fix for the issue has been included in our latest Nuget release (17.3.0.18-beta) which has been successfully rolled out today. Please find the latest Nuget from below  

Also refer our release notes regarding the fixes which we have included in this release 

After upgrading, kindly ensure that you have referred latest version of script files  

<link rel='nofollow' href="https://cdn.syncfusion.com/ej2/17.3.18/fabric.css" rel="stylesheet" /> 

Please get back to us if you have further queries.   

Regards, 
Vignesh Natarajan. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon