We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Scrolling Databoundgrid with currencymanager

Hi, i have bound a currencymanager to my databoundgrid to navigate. anything is working fine, but when i navigate to a record outside the visible area of the grid, no scrolling action is done. Mouse or keyscrolling is working correct ... any idea ? thanks a lot cu ka

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 6, 2004 08:25 AM UTC

When you move things with the currency manager, try also calling grid.Model.ScrollCellInView to see if that does what you want.

KA kabesser June 6, 2004 09:04 AM UTC

Hi Clay, thanks for your reply, but sorry, i´m a newbie : How do i handle the "GridRangeInfo" ? thank you for your help. cu ka

KA kabesser June 6, 2004 09:23 AM UTC

>Hi Clay, >thanks for your reply, but sorry, i´m a newbie : How do i handle the "GridRangeInfo" ? >thank you for your help. >cu >ka Hi clay, i´ve found: this.gridDataBoundGrid1.ScrollCellInView( this.gridDataBoundGrid1.CurrentCell.RowIndex, this.gridDataBoundGrid1.CurrentCell.ColIndex ); Now it´s work. Thanks for your assistance. cu ka

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon