We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

What are some things you think should come with ASP.NET that still isn't included?

As for myself, the notion that I'd have to build a custom validator in order to validate a checkboxlist is a drag and a waste of time. Another thing I wish ASP.NET had was a recursive FindControl("controlID") function.

Sure, you can find solutions for these problems on the web, but isn't it about time that ASP.NET included them? What items do you wish were included in ASP.NET?

3 Replies

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team October 10, 2019 09:53 AM UTC

Hi WilsonPatel, 

Good day to you. 

We have validated your requirement. Yes, you can achieve mentioned requirement through following ways,  

a. Using jQuery Validator  
b. ASP Validator 

For code snippet and getting started with ASP Validator please refer the below documentation,  

Please let us know, if you have any concern on this. 

Regards,   
Ashokkumar B. 

WI WilsonPatel replied to WilsonPatel October 14, 2019 01:59 AM UTC

As for myself, the notion that I'd have to build a custom validator in order to validate a checkboxlist is a drag and a waste of time. Another thing I wish ASP.NET had was a recursive FindControl("controlID") function.

Sure, you can find solutions for these problems on the web, but isn't it about time that ASP.NET included them? What items do you wish were included in ASP.NET?

As for myself, the notion that I'd have to build a custom validator in order to validate a checkboxlist is a drag and a waste of time. Another thing I wish ASP.NET had was a recursive FindControl("controlID") function. https://solitaire.onl/

Sure, you can find solutions for these problems on the web, but isn't it about time that ASP.NET included them? What items do you wish were included in ASP.NET? https://9apps.ooo/

my issue got solved!!

KR Keerthana Rajendran Syncfusion Team October 14, 2019 08:33 AM UTC

Hi Wilson,  

We are glad to hear that the issue has been resolved in your end. Please get back to us if you need further assistance on this.  

Regards, 
Keerthana.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon