We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to always show the last row of the grid ?

I have a gridGroupingControl bind to a datatable. 
i need that the last row is visible after the grid is populated.

Best Regards
Ricardo

5 Replies

MG Mohanraj Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team October 10, 2019 09:17 AM UTC

Hi Ricardo, 

By default, GridGroupingControl do not have the direct support to freeze the last row. But, you could achieve your reported scenario by adding the GridControl in bottom of the GridGroupingControl and populate the last row value in that GridControl. Please refer the following KB link, 

Regards, 
Mohanraj G 

RA Ricardo Abranches October 10, 2019 06:15 PM UTC

Hello Mohanraj,  thanks for your help

i don't need to freeze the row. What I need is the last row to be visible. Imagine the following scenario. a grid has 15 rows, but the visible area only allows to show 5. what I need to do is "move last" so that the last 5 rows are visible.

there are 2 zip files, whatihave is how the gris is after by populated. whatineed is how i need to be.

this was the only way that i found to solve my problem

.ShowNavigationBar = True
            .ShowNavigationBarToolTips = False
            .RecordNavigationBar.MoveLast()
            .ShowNavigationBar = False

thanks

Attachment: whatineed_284fef7a.zip

MG Mohanraj Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team October 11, 2019 06:09 AM UTC

Hi Ricardo,  

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

To display the last row in visible state, you could use the SetTopRow method. Please refer the following code example and the sample. 

C# 
int topRowIndex = this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.ViewLayout.LastVisibleRow - this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.TopRowIndex - 1; 
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.SetTopRow(this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel.RowCount - topRowIndex); 

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Mohanraj G 

RA Ricardo Abranches October 11, 2019 11:26 AM UTC

Hi Mohanraj

No need to be sorry , your suggestion allowed me to learn other things.

And sometimes it's complicated to describe exactly what we need when we have to think and write in another language

best regards, and keep up the good work

Ricardo

AR Arulpriya Ramalingam Syncfusion Team October 14, 2019 05:37 AM UTC

Hi Ricardo, 

Thanks for the update. 

We are glad that your requirements are achieved by the suggestions we provided. 

Please get back to us, if you need any further assistance. 

Arulpriya 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon