We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Image list and enlarge the image upon tapping the image

I have a requirement where I will have list of images (with horizontal orientation) and when user taps on any image then image should popup in detail covering most of the screen of mobile (so that bigger image view can be obtained). Once the detail popup is opened then I should be able to navigate back n forth through images one by one (something similar to slider).

I'm not sure which control I should use for such implementation. It could be popuplayout or carousel etc. 

Can you provide sample for this implementation?

Thanks,

3 Replies

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team October 9, 2019 02:32 PM UTC

Hi Krunal,

Greetings from Syncfusion.

We would like to let you know that your requirement can be achieved using SfCarousel Control. We have prepared the sample for the same. Please have the sample from the below link, 

Sample Link:

if your requirement doesn't meet with that provided sample, update us with any pictorial representation for the same which will be helpful for us to analyze and provide an appropriate solution.

Regards,
Hemalatha M. 

KR Krunal October 12, 2019 09:29 AM UTC

Carousel is what I want basically functionality wise but it's look n feel is not that good. I would like to implement it in following way :

1. I think the preview images should come up as overlay on existing page rather than moving to new content page with carousel control. 
2. Image preview should go away upon tapping out side the image area rather than pressing the back button.
3. Setting image height and width on carousel doesn't change the actual image size on screen.

Is there any way to achieve above look n feel?

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team October 14, 2019 12:48 PM UTC

Hi Krunal, 

Thanks for your update.

We have prepared a sample with the List of Images in a Scrollview with the SfPopLayout. When the image has been tapped the SfPopLayout shows the SfCarousel images in it. Please have the sample from the below link, 

If your requirement doesn't meet with that provided sample, update us with any pictorial representation for the same which will be helpful for us to analyze and provide an appropriate solution.  

Regards,
Hemalatha M. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon