We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

background Color

Hi, 

I'm working with the WPF Theme Studio at the moment. Could you please tell me how I can access the marked area of the Tab Control and the Group Bar to set the background color? I had take a look on the generated XAML File but did not find any Keys for this.

greetings Andy

Attachment: syncfusion_f84bbf9.zip

7 Replies

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team October 7, 2019 12:57 PM UTC

Hi Andreas Schramm,  

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products. 

We have checked the reported query regarding customization of TabControl and GroupBar.  

Query #1: Customization of TabControl 

You can customize the TabControl  background color of header panel by changing the Background color property as shown in the following image.  

Query #2: Customization of GroupBar 

It can be done by changing the background of MainHost border . We are currently preparing the sample for the same. We would prepare and update you the complete details on 8th Oct 2019. 

Regards,  
Vijayalakshmi V.R. 

AS Andreas Schramm October 8, 2019 05:27 AM UTC

Hi,
thank you for your response so far.
I'm missing the "Default" section in my Theme Studio. (current version 17.1.0.38). 
Should I update to the latest version?

greetings
Andy

ON Olety Nikhilesh Olety Nagendra Syncfusion Team October 8, 2019 01:21 PM UTC

Hi Andreas Schramm,   

Thank you for the update. 

I'm missing the "Default" section in my Theme Studio. (current version 17.1.0.38).  
The Default section is available in the Theme Studio in the mentioned version (17.1.0.38). Please find the below screen shot for that. 

Can you please check again or send us a screen shot of Theme studio in your version? 

Customization of GroupBar  
It can also be customized by using the same property Default section Background color as mentioned in previous update. 

We have prepared a simple sample for your reference. 

Please let us know if you have any concern. 

Regards, 
Nikhilesh O 

AS Andreas Schramm October 8, 2019 06:11 PM UTC

Hi,
the example with the group bar works fine! Many thanks.
Attached is a screenshot of my Theme Studio. As you can see it starts with Header.
I  see on your screenshot, that also the buttons background get the color from the Default section. 

greetings
Andy

Attachment: ThemeStudio_26449800.zip

ON Olety Nikhilesh Olety Nagendra Syncfusion Team October 9, 2019 09:25 AM UTC

Hi Andy, 

On our side we are properly getting the Default section in the ThemeStudio, so we have a prepared a new exe with DLL in the below attachment. 

So, can you please replace the WPF folder in the attachment in the specified location and let us know if it fixes the issue.  

Location - C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\WPF\17.1.0.38\Utilities\Theme Studio\ 

Please let us know if you have any concern over this. 

Regards, 
Nikhilesh O 

AS Andreas Schramm October 9, 2019 04:20 PM UTC

Hi,
the section is still not available. 
I also installed  the current version from Essential Studio in a clean VM (Windows 10, no Visual Studio or something else). The section also not appears.
Also I tried not to use Theme Studio in a maximized Window - also no effect. 

When I think about the Theme Studio from past versions, I could swear that I never saw the "Default" section before. 

greetings
Andy

Attachment: ThemeStudio_e2f7bf84.zip

ON Olety Nikhilesh Olety Nagendra Syncfusion Team October 10, 2019 07:03 AM UTC

Hi Andreas, 

As we are unable to reproduce the issue on our side, we have planned to schedule a meeting to check the issue on your system. So we have created an incident (251205) for it. So, can you please follow this newly created incident for further updates. 

Please let us know if you have any concern. 

Regards, 
Nikhilesh O 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon