We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

App Crashing while loading OnDemandPageLoading method (sfpager) in sfdatagrid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

147992 Oct 1,2019 05:58 AM UTC Oct 2,2019 07:59 PM UTC Xamarin.Forms 1
Tags: SfDataGrid
Web Synergies
Asked On October 1, 2019 05:58 AM UTC

Hi,

I have used SfDataGrid and binding the data its all good. Now we are adding paging . my problem is

OnDemandPageLoading method loads all the 1,00,000 of records later it is navigating to the next page when tap on the page buttons.

my requirement is , when tap on NumericButton (paging buttons)

ex:if i tap on 2nd numericButton it should hit the api and get the records then bind to the sfDataGrid.

here my app is going to be crashed.

my code:

Karthikraja Kalaimani [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 2, 2019 07:59 PM UTC

Hi Web Synergies,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

Based on your provided information we have prepared the sample. Unfortunately we could not able to reproduce the issue “App Crashing while loading OnDemandPageLoading method (sfpager) in sfdatagrid” at our end. We have attached the tested sample for your reference.  

Kindly check the sample let us know if you’re still facing the same issue? If not, please modify the sample based on your scenario and revert us back with the replication procedure. It will be helpful for us to check on it and provide you the solution.

Regards, 
Karthik Raja 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon