We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

App Crashing while loading OnDemandPageLoading method (sfpager) in sfdatagrid

Hi,

I have used SfDataGrid and binding the data its all good. Now we are adding paging . my problem is

OnDemandPageLoading method loads all the 1,00,000 of records later it is navigating to the next page when tap on the page buttons.

my requirement is , when tap on NumericButton (paging buttons)

ex:if i tap on 2nd numericButton it should hit the api and get the records then bind to the sfDataGrid.

here my app is going to be crashed.

my code:

1 Reply

KK Karthikraja Kalaimani Syncfusion Team October 2, 2019 07:59 PM UTC

Hi Web Synergies,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

Based on your provided information we have prepared the sample. Unfortunately we could not able to reproduce the issue “App Crashing while loading OnDemandPageLoading method (sfpager) in sfdatagrid” at our end. We have attached the tested sample for your reference.  

Kindly check the sample let us know if you’re still facing the same issue? If not, please modify the sample based on your scenario and revert us back with the replication procedure. It will be helpful for us to check on it and provide you the solution.

Regards, 
Karthik Raja 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon