We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

FileExplorer appear an error when I upload files

Hello all 
I would to ask about FileExplorer appearing an error 405 when I upload files ?

how I can fix this problem ?

thanks a lot 

5 Replies

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team October 1, 2019 11:37 AM UTC

Hi Saddam, 

Good day to you. 

We suspect that you have tried to upload file with online PHP sample browser and we have restricted modification of online data in service file. We suggest you click explore demos from PHP build from where you can get the folder containing services of FileExplorer along with samples. You can include services like this in your sample. We have attached a PHP sample with FileExplorer and service for your reference in the following link 

Please check the sample and get back to us, if you require any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

SA saddam October 21, 2019 01:24 PM UTC

thanks you for helping

I use same code and still appear same error 405  when upload file and works successful when make dir or view files 
this is my code : 
'EJ\AutoLoad.php'; 
$fileexplorer=new EJ\FileExplorer('default');
echo $fileexplorer->width('100%')->minWidth('150px')->layout('tile')
->path('FileBrowser/')->ajaxAction('EJ/Services/FileExplorer')
->ajaxDataType('jsonp')->isResponsive(true)->fileTypes('*.png, *.gif, *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.docx')
->render();
?>

KR Keerthana Rajendran Syncfusion Team October 22, 2019 06:35 AM UTC

Hi Saddam, 

Good day to you.  

We have checked your query and used your shared code in our end. Upload functionality is working fine with our sample. We suspect that the upload function was not hit on server-side services with your sample.  

We have attached a video with upload functionality of our sample. Kindly check this with your end and ensure whether your service is working fine. 

Regards, 
Keerthana. 

SA saddam October 22, 2019 10:39 AM UTC

Thanks for your helping <3 

I solved the problem by editing this :

->ajaxAction('EJ/Services/FileExplorer')
to 
->ajaxAction('EJ/Services/FileExplorer/index.php')

KR Keerthana Rajendran Syncfusion Team October 23, 2019 05:16 AM UTC

Hi Saddam,  

We are glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.  

Regards, 
Keerthana. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon