We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Rows not collapsing in latest version

Hi,
I latest version rows not collapsing anymore.
After you click on collapse icon nothing happens.

3 Replies

PK Padmavathy Kamalanathan Syncfusion Team September 30, 2019 04:38 PM UTC

Hi Viktor, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Forums. 

QUERY: Rows not collapsing in latest version 

From your query we understand that the expand/collapse functionalities are not working properly in TreeGrid. This is a known  issue and it has been fixed and rolled out in the Volume 3 beta Release(version17.3.9-beta). 

You can use the beta version or wait for the Volume 3 Main Release which is expected to be rolled out in the 1st week of October 2019. 

Till then we appreciate your patience. 

Regards, 
Padmavathy Kamalanathan 

VK Viktor Kukurudziak October 1, 2019 07:52 AM UTC

But how did it happen ?
It worked just fine in previous version.
And now it's not working and you telling me it will work in the next one.
Did you run test before releasing new version ?
Or you expecting me to test it for you?
It's not the first time you break something in new version and I'm tired of that.
Avery time new version comes you break something that was working fine before.
I'm rely disappointed by your product, unfortunately my project was build using you components,
but as soon as possible i will replace then with some one who's worth my money and trust.

PK Padmavathy Kamalanathan Syncfusion Team October 3, 2019 11:13 AM UTC

Hi Viktor, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

As already mentioned in the forum 145725, the ej2-vue-base packages has not been published properly.  

We test our components before every release. But this issue occurred due to publishing errors and we have ensured and taken steps to avoid this in future. 

In the Volume 3 Beta Release, the NPM packages has been published properly and the issue has been resolved. You can either use beta version or wait for the Main Release which is expected to be rolled out in the 1st week of October 2019. 

Regards, 
Padmavathy Kamalanathan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon