We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Open carousel item in another Page using Binding

How can I tap a carousel image and view it in another page. I´m using sfcarousel with itemtemplate and into image I am using a command. below I put the code.

<ResourceDictionary>
            <DataTemplate x:Key="itemTemplate">
                <Image
                    x:Name="ImageCarousel"
                    BindingContext="{Binding Proms}"
                    Source="{Binding Image}"
                    Aspect="AspectFit">
                    <Image.GestureRecognizers>
                        <TapGestureRecognizer Command="{Binding Path=BindingContext.OpenImage, Source={x:Reference carousel}}"
                                              CommandParameter="{x:Reference ImageCarousel}"/>
                    </Image.GestureRecognizers>
                </Image>
            </DataTemplate>
        </ResourceDictionary>

1 Reply

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team September 27, 2019 01:44 PM UTC

Hi Luis, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have prepared a sample using SelectionChangedEvent in SfCarousel Control when the image is Tapped directly for the image tapped. Please have the sample for the same,

Sample Link: https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/CarouselPageNavigation1006564269

Please check with the sample and if the requirement differs from the above scenario. Please explain the requirement in detail or provide a pictorial representation for the same which will be easier for us to provide the solution. 

Thanks,   
Muneesh Kumar G.   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon