We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to set Datetime axis for 12 am to 11.59 pm? And scroll is not working ?

I set the interval for 6 hours initially it's good. When I plot data at 10.30 am . Please check the link below and scroll also is not working.

https://ibb.co/f0dmj8F

my synfusion version is 17.1.0.38

3 Replies

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team September 26, 2019 08:58 AM UTC

Hi Bharath, 

Greetings from Syncfusion.  

We have analysed your requirement and we suspect that you are setting Minimum and Maximum value for axis. We would like to explain you that scrolling to see remaining data works only if the range present within the given Minimum and Maximum.  

So, for your case, you can use AutoScrollingDelta and AutoScrollingDeltaType instead of using Minimum and Maximum property to show the initial range. Please refer the below code. 

Code snippet [XAML]: 
<chart:SfChart.PrimaryAxis> 
    <chart:DateTimeAxis EnableAutoIntervalOnZooming="False" x:Name="XAxis" Interval="1" IntervalType="Hours" AutoScrollingDelta="6" AutoScrollingDeltaType="Hours" AutoScrollingMode="Start"  > 
        <chart:DateTimeAxis.LabelStyle > 
            <chart:ChartAxisLabelStyle LabelFormat="hh tt" > 
            </chart:ChartAxisLabelStyle> 
        </chart:DateTimeAxis.LabelStyle> 
    </chart:DateTimeAxis> 
</chart:SfChart.PrimaryAxis> 

If you still face the issue, please revert us the attached sample or your requirement is different from this. Please provide a more detail about your requirement. 

Please get back to us for further assistance. 

Thanks,   
Muneesh Kumar G.   

BH Bharath September 26, 2019 09:26 AM UTC

Thank you issue is resolved i haven't set the maximum value so that scroll is not working.

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team September 26, 2019 09:36 AM UTC

Hi Bharath,  

Thanks for the update. 

We are glad to know that the given solution works. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Thanks,   
Muneesh Kumar G.   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon