We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Object in GridStyleInfo.Tag being cloned

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

14784 Jun 4,2004 12:21 AM Jun 4,2004 02:13 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On June 4, 2004 12:21 AM

I want to take GridStyleInfo.Tag as a reference to a object.But after this: this.grd[i,j].Tag=myObject; I found the object stored in Tag is a object cloned from myObject.How to avoid cloning take place? My Suite Version is 2.0.5.1. I found in Doc :"set StylePropertyInfo.IsCloneable = false and StylePropertyInfo.IsDisposable = false or implement IStyleCloneable to avoid cloning and disposing of objects assigned to Tag".Is it implemented?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 4, 2004 02:13 AM

IsCloneable and IsDisposable are static properties that you can set once at start up (before you set any tags) to indicate how the grid handles tags. GridStyleInfoStore.TagProperty.IsCloneable = false; GridStyleInfoStore.TagProperty.IsDisposable = false; If you need to have a mixed of cloneable and non-cloneable tags, then your objects would have to implement ICloneable for the ones you do not want cloned, and do nothing in their implementation methods.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;