We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Object in GridStyleInfo.Tag being cloned

I want to take GridStyleInfo.Tag as a reference to a object.But after this: this.grd[i,j].Tag=myObject; I found the object stored in Tag is a object cloned from myObject.How to avoid cloning take place? My Suite Version is 2.0.5.1. I found in Doc :"set StylePropertyInfo.IsCloneable = false and StylePropertyInfo.IsDisposable = false or implement IStyleCloneable to avoid cloning and disposing of objects assigned to Tag".Is it implemented?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 4, 2004 06:13 AM UTC

IsCloneable and IsDisposable are static properties that you can set once at start up (before you set any tags) to indicate how the grid handles tags. GridStyleInfoStore.TagProperty.IsCloneable = false; GridStyleInfoStore.TagProperty.IsDisposable = false; If you need to have a mixed of cloneable and non-cloneable tags, then your objects would have to implement ICloneable for the ones you do not want cloned, and do nothing in their implementation methods.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon