BoldSignEasily embed eSignatures in your .NET applications. Free sandbox with native SDK available.
Thanks for your reply and apologies for the delay in my reply.
Point 1 accepted. Regarding Point 2: I have now attached a sample project to explain my issue.
When running this code, I experience:
1) That the Target from the arguments in the Dropped event is filled when an item is dropped onto another item. This is fine but seems that I need to map my C# list item to a DOM identifier, which I then again need to map to a list box. Seems too cumbersome?
The bigger problem here is though: When a list is empty, I have no item to drop another item on to - how does this then work?
Also, you will see in my example that the ListBox goes from “No Record Found” to a grey line, onto which no items can be dropped anymore when the ListBox is empty.
2) The Items object referred to in the "Dropped" events arguments is always null – as you can see in the Events section on the webpage
3) Strangely, items are duplicated when dragged from top to bottom - this is new since upgrading to the latest pre-release package 220.127.116.11-beta
I hope the attached sample, adequately demonstrates my problem.
At the end of the day, I simply want to:
1) provide a separate C# List<object> of objects to both List Boxes,
2) let the user re-arrange them using the UI and then ultimately
3) be able to sense in the code what the user has changed - ideally using the same List<object> variables which were provided to the ListBox controls.
Looking forward to your reply.