We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

WASM: GC_MINOR: (Nursery full)

Hello!

After integrating the Syncfusion Blazor components (Client Side Project), i notice "WASM: GC_MINOR: (Nursery full)" messages in the console after starting and sometimes interacting with the components.

Any ideas to solve this issue are much appreciated!

Greetings,
Niklas

6 Replies

SU Sridurgha Uthayakumaran Syncfusion Team September 24, 2019 01:09 PM UTC

Hi Niklas,

Greetings from Syncfusion.

We have validated your query and suspect that the message thrown might be due to garbage collection. However, we will validate further on this and let you know ASAP.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Sridurgha U

SO Sorin November 4, 2019 01:03 PM UTC

Hello Syncfusion Team,

I'm also seeing the same problem when interacting with the scatter plot.
Have you had a chance to investigate what's causing it?

Thank you,
Sorin

SU Sridurgha Uthayakumaran Syncfusion Team November 5, 2019 01:47 PM UTC

Hi Sorin, 

We have analyzed your query and suspect that the issue occurs due to the usage of set interval method. To confirm and provide further updates  please share following information which will be more helpful for further analysis and provide you the solution ASAP.  

• Share your dataSource file
  • Please share your sample (or) code snippet with full configurations.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.  

Regards, 
Sridurgha U 

CH Christian September 27, 2020 01:10 AM UTC

Hi SF.
I see this same behavior when using the grid component.

I have used the template example from your documentation https://blazor.syncfusion.com/documentation/datagrid/editing/#dialog-template

Implementing the sample code works fine, however when I try to use http client to fetch the exact same data I start have GC problems, and grid does not work. Some times entire site does not work.

I made the following GET responder in my server side controller:

[HttpGet]
        [Route("/api/getorders")]
        public IEnumerable GetOrders()
        {
            List GridData = new List
               {
                  new OrdersDetails() { OrderID = 10248, CustomerID = "VINET", Freight = 32.38, ShipCity = "Berlin",
                    OrderDate = DateTime.Now.AddDays(-2), ShipName = "Vins et alcools Chevalier", 
                    ShipCountry = "Denmark", ShipAddress = "Kirchgasse 6" },
                  new OrdersDetails() { OrderID = 10249, CustomerID = "TOMSP", Freight = 11.61, ShipCity = "Madrid", 
                    OrderDate = DateTime.Now.AddDays(-5), ShipName = "Toms Spezialitäten", 
                    ShipCountry = "Brazil", ShipAddress = "Avda. Azteca 123" }

};
            return GridData; 
        }

And then replaced the code for obtaining GridData with:

protected override async Task OnInitializedAsync()
    {
        GridData = await Http.GetFromJsonAsync>("/api/getorders");

}

I see data in the grid, but it is not fully rendered. The toolbar is missing, and the GC errors gets logged every second or so to the console.

It looks like any example I make with "data from the WASM page" works fine, but any time i try to pick up some data from my APIs th GC problem appears.
It makes no difference if I use SFdatamanager or just simple JSON call.
I can easily use the API from in my own written components, so API looks like working very fine.

I attached picture of my webservice in case the code above will not display right.

I hope you can find the problem.

Best regards
Christian W.

Attachment: httpget_847504a8.zip

CH Christian September 27, 2020 12:18 PM UTC

I would like to add in that this happens even with doing the basic SF Blazor template in visual studio, and hence i guess this must be related to SF and not my strange code :-)

L: GC_MINOR: (Nursery full) time 6.61ms, stw 6.63ms promoted 1039K major size: 3952K in use: 3205K los size: 1024K in use: 376K
mono_wasm_runtime_ready fe00e07a-5519-4dfe-b35a-f867dbaf2e28
L: GC_MINOR: (Nursery full) time 4.38ms, stw 4.39ms promoted 787K major size: 8528K in use: 7776K los size: 1024K in use: 577K

RS Renjith Singh Rajendran Syncfusion Team October 1, 2020 02:48 PM UTC

Hi Christian, 

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio 2020 Volume 3 release v18.3.0.35  has been rolled out. We suggest you to upgrade to our latest version 18.3.0.35 to overcome the reported problem you are facing. We have prepared a sample based on this scenario in our latest version. Please download the sample form the link below, 

Please find the Nuget and Release notes from the link below, 

Please get back to us if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Renjith Singh Rajendran 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon