We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Issue with loading a diagram from JSON

Hello,

I have saved a diagram with a bezier connector and an annotation ON the connector to a JSON file.

Each time I try to load the diagram from the JSON save file, the annotation is not at its original place. It shifts to the left (so it doesn't sit of the connector anymore). 

However, if i move the tip of the arrow even slightly, the annotation goes into the good place (on the connector)

See this example : try to move the connector and the annotation will be at its right place.

I found that this problem only happens when the annotation is at the left of the connector.  

Thank you for your help.

3 Replies

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team September 20, 2019 12:28 PM UTC

Hi Peter, 

Reported Issue : Annotation content is not properly aligned for Bezier connector when segments has control points 

We have confirmed this as a defect. We have logged a defect report for this issue. We will fix this issue and provide a patch on 11th September, 2019. 

Now, you can track the status of your request through below feedback link. 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team September 20, 2019 12:30 PM UTC

Hi Peter, 

Reported Issue : Annotation content is not properly aligned for Bezier connector when segments has control points 

We have confirmed this as a defect. We have logged a defect report for this issue. We will fix this issue and provide a patch on 11th October, 2019. 

Now, you can track the status of your request through below feedback link. 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team October 14, 2019 05:08 AM UTC

Hi Peter,  

The reported issue has been fixed in our Essential Studio Volume 3, 2019 (v17.3.0.14) which is rolled out and can be downloaded from the below link.  

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.  

Regards,  
Shyam G  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon