We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Word document to PDF Conversion

By using Syncfusion.DocToPdfConverter what is the maximum size of the page i can convert from word to pdf?? Is this commercial?

3 Replies

VA Vijayasurya Anandhan Syncfusion Team September 18, 2019 09:53 AM UTC

Hi Pradeep,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

Please find the details for your queries below as follows:
Query 1: By using Syncfusion.DocToPdfConverter what is the maximum size of the page I can convert from Word to PDF?
Essential DocIO library does not have any limitation regarding page size in Word to PDF conversion. You can convert a Word document to PDF with any page size, if it is supported by Microsoft Word application.  

Query 2: is this commercial?
For clarifications on the commercial usage, we request to contact our sales team at salessupport@syncfusion.com

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Vijayasurya A

PC Pradeep Chandran September 20, 2019 05:47 AM UTC

another doubt if i am uploading the converted pdf file to s3 bucket, I am not able to retrieve it its showing as corrupted file.... but the pdf document is not corrupted from the source path which i am uploading.....

VA Vijayasurya Anandhan Syncfusion Team September 20, 2019 10:47 AM UTC

Hi Pradeep,

Thank you for your update.

Kindly provide us below details, which will be helpful for us to analyze further on the reported issue.

1. Whether the PDF document generated using Syncfusion.DocToPdfConverter only corrupted or all the PDF documents are corrupted (you can ensure it by converting the Word document to PDF using Microsoft Word application, then upload it).

2. Whether any specific document only corrupted or all the documents corrupted.

3. Complete working environment details. (Project along with documents and S3 Bucket configuration).

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Vijayasurya A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon