We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

CRUDModel Recieving null in controller in params when save with Batch Mode

Hello,

I am using Data Grid with e-datamanager RemoteSaveAdaptor with batchUrl
i have external datetime control which i also wanted to send along Batch request. i am using query params to send data of Datetime
Whenever i am posting the the data to server in my controller CRUDModel im getting query params null
function onEntryDateChange(args) {
         var grid = document.querySelector('#Grid').ej2_instances[0];
         grid.query = new ej.data.Query().addParams('entryDate', args.value);
         grid.refresh();
         //console.log(grid.query);
     }

5 Replies

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team September 17, 2019 12:02 PM UTC

Hi Usman, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Before validating your query we need some more information to validate further. So please share the following details, 

1. Share the version of your Syncfusion package(if you are using old version please update to the latest version and check the issue)
  2. Share the network tab request screenshots while updating, or adding the new row.
  3. Share the server code for Batch update action

Regards, 
Pavithra S. 

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team September 19, 2019 09:08 AM UTC

Hi Usman, 

We have validated the provided information and we have considered “CRUD Model Receiving null in controller in params when save with Batch Mode”  as a bug. Thank you for taking the time to report this issue and helping us improve our product. At Syncfusion, we are committed to fixing all validated defects (subject to technological feasibility and Product Development Life Cycle ) and including the defect fix in our patch release October 1st week , 

You can now track the current status of your request, review the proposed resolution timeline, and contact us for any further inquiries through this link.   

Regards, 
Pavithra S. 

US Usman September 29, 2019 02:16 PM UTC

Thanks for your support

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team September 30, 2019 05:59 AM UTC

Hi Usman, 

Thanks for your update. 

We’ll let you know once our patch release is rolled out. Until then we appreciate your patience. 

Regards, 
Pavithra S. 

TS Thiyagu Subramani Syncfusion Team May 26, 2020 02:31 PM UTC

Hi Usman, 

Thanks for the patience. 

We are glad to inform that “CRUD Model Receiving null in controller in params when save with Batch Mode” issue has been fixed and included in the v17.3.30 release. For more reference please refer to the below release notes link 

But currently, our update package version as v18.1.54. So, you can upgrade it. 

Please get back to us if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Thiyagu S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon