We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Kanban Refuses to Render

I'm just starting out with SyncFusion web forms controls and wanted to add a Kanban control to a page in an existing web forms site.  However, no matter what I do the control refuses to render any output.  I setup a new project thinking that other things were interfering with the control and it behaves the same way there.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the community licensed version of the toolkit and the behavior is always the same - this just using the basic overview of the control usage from the website.  Doesn't matter if it is local data or web data...always the same - won't render.

Visual Studio version doesn't matter either 2019/2017 behavior is always the same.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

5 Replies

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team September 16, 2019 12:06 PM UTC

Hi Tate,  

Syncfusion greetings. 

We have prepared the VS17 Kanban sample for your reference and kindly refer the below links. 

Regards, 
Karthi 

TA tate antrim replied to Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi September 18, 2019 01:26 AM UTC

Hi Tate,  

Syncfusion greetings. 

We have prepared the VS17 Kanban sample for your reference and kindly refer the below links. 

Regards, 
Karthi 

Ok.  I was able get this working and one that is generated by the control panel will work.  There are a lot of references that the sample from the learning site didn't have you load that your example and one created by the control panel has.  As of now it is working ok and rendering - it looks very nice.  Though I have yet to get a render without either generating an application from the control panel or using the sample you provided.  Perhaps after a bit more experimentation and exploration I'll be able to incorporate it into an existing site.

Thank you much.

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team September 18, 2019 04:37 AM UTC

We are happy that our sample helped you. 

Please revert for further assistance. 

Regards, 
Karthi 

BR Brad replied to tate antrim August 29, 2022 01:31 PM UTC

I too have experienced the exactly same issue.   The documentation on the website needs some improvement to include the full scope of the references that are needed to run the code.  There is a LOT of dependencies on other files.  Many of the VS project templates don't work either out of the box either.  The only thing that i have been able to get reliably working is the Sample Code Generator.  I am still working on getting the decencies transferred over to my main project.

VJ Vinitha Jeyakumar Syncfusion Team August 30, 2022 02:11 PM UTC

Hi Brad,

Can you please check the below documentation link for how to create EJ1 components using ASP.NET web forms?

https://help.syncfusion.com/aspnet/visual-studio-integration/overview

https://help.syncfusion.com/aspnet/getting-started/manual-integration-of-syncfusion-aspnet-controls

If you have any trouble creating the EJ1 Kanban components, please share more details about your issue. So, we will check and update the solution as soon as possible.

Regards,
Vinitha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon