We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Core.XForms latest update causing issue

Hi,

after one of my project update Syncfusion.Xamarin.Core from the nuGet, all the controls are not loading. 

example, gradient view is not showing, chart is not loading, tabview also is not being load.

when the app loaded in simulator, only a white screen is shown. only the segment control is shown, but the display is different

I have another project with the exact same code, the only different is the dlls version. the one with the latest version is having the issue.

i am not sure if this dll is the only one causing the issue.

the version with everything working properly is 17.2.0.47. downgrading it have fixed my issue

4 Replies

BE Benjamin September 13, 2019 10:05 AM UTC

Upon further investigation. i think not the version that is causing the issue.  not sure what is happen. 

the newer project is created with the Master-Details View template if this help to isolated the issue. for this newer project master-details template is required.

this particular page i created it as a ContentPage.

Working View

View with issue

LR Lakshmi Radha Krishnan Syncfusion Team September 15, 2019 05:26 PM UTC

Hi Benjamin,

Greetings from Syncfusion.

We have prepared the MasterDetailPage sample by adding the following Syncfusion controls with the latest weekly NuGet version (17.2.0.51) and Xamarin.Forms version (4.2.0.709249)

SfBorder

SfGradientView

SfSegmentedControl

SfChart

Screenshot:

Sample: https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/CoreSample-269135549

All controls are properly rendering. We are afraid that, we are not able to reproduce the issue at our end. We have attached the sample for your reference. Please check the sample and revert us by modifying the issue reproducing sample which will be helpful for us to assist you earlier.

Could you please check once whether you are initialize the renderer class of each control in the AppDelegate class in the iOS project.

Regards,

Lakshmi R.

BE Benjamin September 17, 2019 09:07 AM UTC

thanks for the assistance. i have got everything to work following the sample provided

RA Rachel A Syncfusion Team September 17, 2019 09:10 AM UTC

Hi Benjamin, 

Thanks for the confirmation. 

Please let us know if you have any other queries. 

Thanks, 
Rachel. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon